KIIN - 4 BOHO LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESETS

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by Ruslan17, 18 Nov 2020.

1. Ruslan17

Ruslan17 Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    ncer-presets-travel-presets-cohesive-instagram-feed-preset-mobile-shop-presets-festival-presets-.jpg
    About the Product
    4 BOHO Lightroom presets for LIGHTROOM MOBILE APP.

These beautiful Lightroom presets will work perfectly with family, kids, outdoors, summer & even fashion images! They will accent the reds, browns and will make greens and blues moody toned. Create an effortlessly beautiful instagram feed with these 4 BOHO PRESETS!

WHAT DO YOU GET? 4 BOHO Lightroom presets (DNG files) + INSTALLING INSTRUCTIONS

These can only be used in Adobe Lightroom. -This package of presets is compatible with Lightroom mobile and your Creative Cloud Version- Compatible with Adobe Raw, Tiff and JPEG.

Once payment is made you can download the presets instantly. Contact me with any questions regarding your order or using your presets I will be happy to help! xx

Official store: https://creativemarket.com/KIINPRESETS/5233343-4-BOHO-LIGHTROOM-MOBILE-PRESETS#fullscreen
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. apadah24

apadah24 Silver I

Please update the link