Other Language Konstantin Oschepkova - Practical Nude Photography [RUS]

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by Jack Smith, 15 May 2019.

1. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    4.jpg
    Practical video course Konstantin Oschepkova

Shooting nude is one of the most difficult genres. After studying it, you will learn the technology of communication, the rules of poses and compositions, portrait and studio shooting. A member of the Union of Photo Artists of Russia Konstantin Oschepkov is one of the most famous masters of this genre, able and knowing all the subtleties of his work.

You will get 30 video lessons. Total duration - more than 4 hours.
    Please note that most of the lessons are recorded in black and white.

Detailed course program:
    "Professional nude photography":
    30 video tutorials. Total duration - more than 4 hours

Lesson number 1. Portfolio. In this lesson I will show you my photos without comment. These photos were taken in different years while working on different art projects.

Lesson number 2. Introduction and equipment. I will introduce you to the photo studio equipment. It has everything you need for creative work. Pulsed light sources and nozzles, backgrounds and many more fixtures.

Lesson number 3. Standard model poses. Basics of photographing a photo model. Standard model poses that go all. I brought them out, based on my rich experience. Variations on the themes of standard poses. Standard poses on the example of Playboy photos. The lesson consists of 4 video lessons.

Lesson number 4. Light schemes. Light is the main thing in photography. What are the light schemes. Classic light scheme. One light source. Two, three or more light sources. And at the end I will make an analysis of the production of light using the example of Playboy photos. Occupation consists of 6 video lessons.

Lesson number 5. Difficult poses. Moving from simple to complex poses. Closed poses in which you can shoot modest photomodels. Occupation consists of 3 video lessons.

Lesson number 6. Aquastudia. Shooting in aquastudia. A simple black bath that I made myself. Work with a water mirror. The use of spray for artistic purposes. Examples of filming in aquastudia on the example of my photos. The lesson consists of 4 video lessons.

Lesson number 7. Shooting pregnant. Pregnancy is beautiful! Shooting nu pregnant women. Features of the production of light. Basic poses for pregnant women. Occupation consists of 2 video lessons.

Lesson number 8. Shooting with natural light. Shooting in daylight. Shooting in the winter. My experience with the model at low temperatures. Features of lighting in the snow. My favorite trick is "flash by day." Shooting in the interior studio. Control natural light. Occupation consists of 3 video lessons.

Lesson number 9. Elimination of defects. Not all models have a perfect body. How do I improve the nude in Photoshop. Work with plastic. Occupation consists of 2 video lessons.

Lesson number 10. Review of the final course images. Let's look at the results of filming made in this course.

Lesson number 11. Browse photographs of photographers I inspire. My favorite nude photographers. Analysis of the work of the masters of photography Nu. Helmut Newton. Ian Saudek. Maxim Sauko. Occupation consists of 3 video lessons.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Walther Pan

Walther Pan New Member

Anyone got a Link to buy this course regular? Is this in English? Thanks

3. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    The language is stated in the title: RUS

4. ttdb

ttdb New Member

thanks

5. umatpati

umatpati Master