Request KT Merry - The Abundance Plan

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by CorwynTheMagi, 18 Oct 2023.

1. CorwynTheMagi

CorwynTheMagi Silver II

Gold Member
    https://ktmerryeducation.com/tap

Finally end the lead gap and create a brand and business SO POWERFUL it attracts top clients EFFORTLESSLY.

The most comprehensive program for building a world class photography business from sought-after luxury destination wedding photographer KT Merry.

Build an irresistible brand that garners both attention and recognition

Become known and sought out for your unique artistry

Charge premium rates that support the life you want

Have confidence in your portfolio, your business and your future

The most successful people in our Industry have built strong businesses and brands.
    But there is a huge problem, most photographers and creatives simply aren’t taught business and aren’t naturally wired for the systems and processes that creating a strong business entails.
    How do you expect to build a strong business with brand authority if scaling a business isn’t your zone of genius or was never taught to you?

The fastest way to success is to master your business as an entrepreneur. Learning the tools, processes and systems that turn you from seeking clients to selecting them, building an irresistible portfolio, and charging premium rates.

Let me know if this sounds familiar…

You want the right leads effortlessly filling your inbox—without you chasing them down

You’re tired of haggling over pricing and want to work with people who have the right budgets and value you

You want to make “the business side” way easier so you can spend more time creating

You want to build relationships with the right people in the industry

You want to feel confident in yourself as an artist and an entrepreneur so you have the lifestyle and career you want

Sound about right?

HERE’S THE TRUTH:

THRIVING IS POSSIBLE EVEN WHEN THE WORLD SEEMS UNCERTAIN.

You can turn challenges into opportunities. The industry always welcomes talent and hard workers. Some will freeze in fear, while others will press forward.

The big question is:

Are you standing still or making moves?

THE COMPLETE BLUEPRINT FOR A BUILDING A PROFITABLE LUXURY CREATIVE BUSINESS
    The Abundance Plan will give you KT’s step-by-step blueprint to selectively curate who you work with, where and when you create, and what you charge. All the keys to becoming a master of your craft and business.

By the end of this program, you’ll be able to….

01 - Attract and book your highest-paying, ideal clients who are in love with your style, trust your creative intuition and that you’re inspired to serve
    02 - Be selective about who you work with because you know the true cost of a weekend on your calendar and have finally raised your pricing to far exceed it
    03 - Garner recognition for your work that makes you proud and showcases your artistic mastery in your desired marketplace
    04 - Implement systems and structures that free you up to create your best work more often and support you from workday to weekday

Ready to go from seeking clients to selecting them?

Want to stop chasing clients, haggling over price, and getting caught up in bidding wars with low budget events? It’s time to change that once and for all—so you can feel happy, financially secure, and creatively fulfilled in your career.
    Many successful people in our industry have built strong businesses.

BUT THE PROBLEM IS…
    Luxury clients don’t work with businesses—they work with brands.

Most photographers and creatives don't know how to make the pivot from a business to a brand.

And positioning yourself as a brand is what makes you stand out in a saturated industry, with a flourishing client list, and a portfolio others drool over.

Elevation
    THE ABUNDANT BRAND BLUEPRINT
    HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED.

As you shift from a business to a brand, you generate more profitable jobs + career-making opportunities

Entry
    Pricing at $3,000

Elevation
    Pricing at $5,000

Mastery
    Pricing at $8,000

Luxury
    Pricing at $12,000+

If nothing changes, nothing changes.
    To make these leaps, you’ll need to:

01. You will need to build a brand, not just a business.
    02. You will need to deliver a luxury client experience.
    03. You will need to build new authentic relationships.
    04. You will need to see yourself as an Artist *and* an Entrepreneur.
    05. You’ll need a roadmap from someone who’s gone before you.

SO THE BIG QUESTION IS…
    How exactly do you DO it?

Introducing
    THE ABUNDANCE PLAN
    THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM AND MENTORSHIP EXPERIENCE FOR BUILDING A WORLD CLASS CREATIVE BRAND

Designed specifically for creative professionals including photographers, videographers, fine artists, interior designers, event professionals, and more!

From Sought-After Luxury Destination Wedding Photographer KT Merry

When you join us, you’ll be able to…

01 - CONSISTENTLY BOOK THE CLIENTS YOU WANT
    Spending more time creating work you’re proud of—instead of settling for whatever falls in your lap

02 - CONFIDENTLY CHARGE PREMIUM RATES
    Fill your calendar with your biggest contracts that support your desired lifestyle so you can do more than just survive

03 - MARKET A PORTFOLIO YOU LOVE
    Develop your unique style and perspective + strategically put it out into the world with proven marketing strategies

04 - IMPLEMENT WORKFLOWS THAT GROW WITH YOU
    Streamline your processes and business foundations so you can deliver a white glove client experience and get your time back

05 - BECOME KNOWN FOR WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT
    Build a brand that takes you from unknown to recognized so you can stand out of the noise.

HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
    The Abundance Plan Program
    My exact step-by-step blueprint to generating financial abundance, recognition and world-class clients you adore.

Q&A Time with KT (that’s me!)
    Unlock the answers to questions keeping you up at night tailored to you and your specific business needs, wants and desires.

A Supportive Community of Your Peers & TAP Alumni
    Offering *real* advice, support and feedback on your business, your vision, and ways to make it happen faster. Think: the supportive, I’ve-been-there-too, growth-minded friends you’ve been missing in this journey.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TACKLE EVERYTHING AT ONCE.

We've designed TAP to empower you at your own pace. Even with just one lesson, like (insert outcome), people have transformed their journey.

The beauty of this program lies in simplicity. Small steps today yield significant results. By joining now, you're not just investing in a course; you're investing in your future successes.

Hi there! I’m KT…
    AND I WANT TO SHARE A SECRET WITH YOU . . .
    Before I became a well-known photographer—before the awards, the Vogue features, the celebrity clients and collaborations (hello, Monique Lhuillier!) and dream destinations—I worked relentlessly, chasing success that felt like it would always be just out of reach.

There were few mentors, no guidebooks, no proven templates or systems.

I had to learn all of it the hard way and it took me a looooong time.

I’ve been where you are. I know the road to this level of success because I paved it myself.

The methods I’m sharing have turned our photography into a seven-figure plus business annually…

And we’ve done it through recessions, pandemics, and major industry shifts over the decades....

Now it’s my mission to show you how to fast-track your way to the success YOU want—no matter what challenge you’re facing..

I believe that my business-building roadmap, The Abundance Plan, is the fastest way to help fellow ambitious artists become sought-after by high-end clients and generate more revenue to build lives they love.

I want you to have time and financial freedom, to be selective with your clients, to work from a place of inspiration and remember WHY you got into this in the first place.

Most creatives focus on their craft…

But the truth is, being the most talented artist doesn’t guarantee your success.

TO BECOME AN IRRESISTIBLE BRAND
    YOU NEED 3 KEY INGREDIENTS

THIS MEANS YOU WILL NEED TO:
    Master Your Artistry
    Master Your Business
    Master How You Operate

YOU NEED TO BECOME AN ARTIST + AN ENTREPRENEUR SO YOU CAN…
    Charge premium rates that support the life you want
    Attract top tier clients with ease
    Spend more time creating work you’re proud of
    Get the recognition you deserve

The Abundance Plan is the All-in-one Program Designed to Help You Position Yourself as a Brand–and Command Luxury Price Tags

INSIDE...

Your step-by-step roadmap to build the creative business of your dreams so you can work with the RIGHT clients, at the RIGHT price in your dream market.

YOU’RE READY TO PUT IN THE WORK.

Follow a Proven Blueprint

Inside The Abundance Plan, I’ve hand-curated everything we use to become a global luxury photography brand..

We went from under $10k per booking to over $55,000 per booking on average by following the blueprint you’ll get inside the program.

Becoming an irresistible brand requires a shift not just in elevating your portfolio and client experience—it means upleveling who you are and how you show up.

With my tools, systems, and strategies (the ones we use every day in our business), you'll have what you need to create a captivating portfolio, charge premium rates, and elevate your client experience to the luxury level for each and every client

Here’s what you’ll get when you enroll during this limited time period:
    7 Training Modules
    showing you the A-Z of everything you need to do to build and grow your photography expertise into an irresistible brand that clients want to pay top-dollar for.
    Business Tools, Swipes + Templates
    that streamline your process, elevate your client experience, and 3x your booking rate—to save you time and money!
    Live Mentoring + Coaching Calls (yes, with me!)
    inside a powerful, private community so you can truly ask me anything, and get my personal feedback on your business!
    Unlimited Lifetime Access

to all of the training and content in the program and our private online community, where you can continue to ask questions and get support, feedback and encouragement. Because once you enroll in The Abundance, we consider you family, which means we stay connected.

BUT, MOST OF ALL…

The Abundance Plan will make you A BETTER BUSINESS OWNER and better at your craft.

You’ll feel excited and eager to create again for clients you really love, in places you’ve only dreamed of shooting—all while CHARGING HIGHER RATES, giving yourself more time and financial freedom to live a life you adore, and getting the recognition you finally deserve for your art.

You could try this on your own…
    But the truth is, successful people never go it alone. We all need support. We all need guidance—especially from those who have gotten where we want to go.

I’d be honored to be that mentor for you.

I’ve helped nearly 1,000 creatives 3x their revenue… ditch their 9-5s and lean into photography full time… break into brand new markets successfully… and land features in publications they spent decades drooling over.

All it takes is a commitment to believe in yourself, lean in, and do the work.

Does that sound like you?

CONFIDENTLY CREATE LIFE AND BUSINESS ON YOUR TERMS!

WELCOME TO A ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCE
    where you’ll…

Receive an abundance of high-quality inquiries because you’ve finally nailed your marketing message and business niche

Confidently raise your rates, know your value + work less while charging more

Master your operations and workflow so you can get more done with less time, effort + stress

Build an in-demand brand that generates client + planner referrals so you can stop taking jobs out of fear or scarcity and land your dream opportunities

Fill your portfolio with work that makes you proud and showcases your artistic mastery

Follow a business roadmap that saves you YEARS of mistakes, money, and energy

Break free from burnout, confusion + stagnation when you have a clear path forward, consistently setting goals and blazing past them

Have the right network of growth-minded creatives who keep you inspired, accountable, challenged, and motivated

Receive personalized mentorship from KT (and draw from my 20+ years in the industry) to sail through every business and mindset challenge

Use your prosperity to make an impact because we believe you have the power to make a difference—whether that’s to the environment, wildlife, or other human beings—and you get to use your business to put more good into the world

GUESS + STRESS is not a business plan

How many times do you make up numbers hoping you hit a client’s budget?

How many times do you send a DM or email to a planner, only to hear crickets?

How many times do you say yes to the same boring jobs at the same boring venues just to pay the bills?

If this sounds familiar...
    MY FRIEND, YOU ARE STUCK IN THE “GUESS + STRESS” SPIRAL.

I get it, it can be confusing as hell trying to figure out what to do when your ideas aren’t working—and no one’s offering up the secrets to success.

So what happens?

You drop their prices—and end up attracting uninteresting penny pinchers.

You throw down your credit card for a luxury conference to get facetime with top planners and editors—and get no leads out of it.

You keep saying yes to boring jobs—and buy yourself a one-way ticket to burnout.

But what if there were a better way?
    A way that not only works, but is completely doable, sustainable, and doesn’t require you to hand over your life-savings—or sell your soul?

THE ABUNDANCE PLAN is the cure for "Guess + Stress"
    It’s the real-world systems, processes, and solutions we use in our luxury photography brand to command $50,000+ contracts, shoot in jaw-dropping locations all around the world, and get billions of eyeballs on our work each year.

And more importantly—
    this blueprint keeps us creatively excited, financially comfortable, and able to choose how we live our lives.

So if you want out of the “Guess + Stress” spiral – and a simple-to-follow business blueprint made for creatives, by creatives…

Join us inside The Abundance Plan – and put that time, money, and energy to good use.

Module 01 | WHERE ARE YOU GOING & WHY?
    What You’ll Get Inside The Abundance Plan
    VISION

Module 02 | ARTISTRY
    FINDING (+ REFINING) YOUR TRUE STYLE

Module 03 | BUSINESS

DEVELOP THE ENTREPRENEUR WITHIN

Module 04 | BUSINESS
    GET PASSIONATE ABOUT PROFITS

Module 05 | MARKETING
    CREATE A PLAN FOR GROWTH

Module 06 | MARKETING
    LEARN DIGITAL MARKETING FOR ABUNDANCE

Module 07 | SUSTAINABILITY
    THE LIFESTYLE OF ABUNDANCE

Here are Just SOME of the Templates, Swipe Files & Resources You’ll Get
    THE PROPOSAL CALCULATOR
    Whip out accurate, custom pricing lightning fast. At the luxury level, planners and clients don’t want preset packages, so this tool eliminates the stress of guessing or making up custom numbers—and lets you deliver a white glove, bespoke proposal in minutes.

STRATEGIC PRICING WORKSHEET
    Not only does this tool help you quickly recognize where you’re leaving money on the table, but it also helps you pinpoint the booking rate that allows you to work as much (or as little) as you like.

THE LUXURY CLIENT EXPERIENCE PROJECT BOARD
    Never worry that you’re missing a critical client touchpoint ever again—with this Asana project board and downloadable checklist, you’ll have a hit list of every single task you need to onboard and deliver a luxury experience for a brand new client

90-DAY ACTION PLANNER
    Turn your big goals into bite-size to-dos. With our signature goal-setting action planner designed specifically for creatives (that’s you!), you’ll be shocked at how much progress you can make in just 3 months.

THE CREATIVE PROFESSIONAL’S MARKETING PLAN
    Compile your entire marketing strategy into 1 simple-to-use resource, so you can quickly double down on where you’re seeing results and pivot immediately on areas that need more attention.

SEO FOR NON-TECHIES TUTORIALS
    In these two tutorial-style explainer videos, you’ll discover super simple SEO strategies and content optimization techniques you can use (or better yet, outsource to a helper) that not only helps you get in front of more of your ideal clients online, but also convert them into actual leads more effectively.

RELATIONSHIP BUILDING CHEATSHEET
    Create high-touch, impactful relationships with planners, collaborators, and clients super easily. .This tracking system that lets you call up meaningful details like anniversaries, fave wines, and pets’ names on the fly with a tap of your fingertips.

PUBLICATION SUBMISSION TRACKER
    Submit like a publishing pro with your personal hit list of dream outlets, their submission requirements, and exactly who to contact to make the entire submission (and following up) process a breeze.

CONTENT CALENDAR
    Map out a cohesive content plan quarter-by-quarter so you can batch create, publish, and promote stress-free (bonus: this tool lets you hand off content to a VA and Team Member super easily).

hjbajdf and iessatou like this.
  2. Vanya

Vanya Gold

No Limit
  3. Northlight

Northlight Silver II

4. Manukastudio

Manukastudio New Member

Gold Member
  5. Aglp17

Aglp17 New Member

Gold Member
  6. room04

room04 New Member

Gold Member
  7. Fearless

Fearless Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
  8. iessatou

iessatou New Member

9. ethan870

ethan870 Silver I

+1

avad likes this.
  10. iessatou

iessatou New Member

How many more participants do we need? :)

11. Kitkat789

Kitkat789 Silver III

Gold Member
  12. nicolebarrows88

nicolebarrows88 New Member

Gold Member
  13. Northlight

Northlight Silver II

14. hyv

hyv New Member

15. avad

avad Gold