Landscape tutorial you've enjoyed the most

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by greengoblin, 15 Apr 2020.

1. greengoblin

greengoblin Silver III

I have come across a lot of landscape photographers and their tutorials, in this quarantine time.
    Which landscape tutorials have you enjoyed and learned from, the most? Anything in particular, that you think, made that tutorial stand out?

2. TheBeardedMonk

TheBeardedMonk Gold Nova

No Limit
    It depends. Alex Noriega's post processing is good and subtle, most importantly non-destructive workflow.
    Max rive and Daniel Kordan's tutorials are good too but the workflow is all over the place and very destructive. Like I said it depends on your taste and creativity.
    If you're into wide angle lens and panorama stuffs then you can learn about the composition and stitching them from Max and Daniel.
    Not to mention Ryan Dyar is good too if you want to focus stack and especially warp/transform the image :p

Raider and VENOM like this.
  3. greengoblin

greengoblin Silver III

Thanks a lot!
    I personally like Max Rive's work a lot. Haven't gone through his tutorials yet. Which are your favorites? :)

4. TheBeardedMonk

TheBeardedMonk Gold Nova

No Limit
    It's hard to pick bud, there are lot of great photographers out there. Lately I enjoy more minimalistic and abstract photography so I like Alex Noriega, Adam Gibbs and Thomas Heaton.

5. Sanjay137

Sanjay137 New Member

Thanks for all your input!

6. joeflies

joeflies New Member

I feel like I learned quite a bit from PhotobySerge's landscape workflow. In particular, he focuses on unlearning the purpose of global adjustments so that you spend a bit more time with selective filters