Request Laura Twining - Paint with your Lens

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Jupiter, 4 Feb 2024.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

No Limit
    https://www.gatheracademy.org/icm-me-workshop

upload_2024-2-4_13-40-53.png

Observation Seat ($225) March 11-29 2024

Observation seat students do not receive instructor feedback and do not participate in Instructor-led discussions. Live Zoom classes are for All-Inclusive Students only, But you will be able to watch them later as they will be recorded.

upload_2024-2-4_13-35-4.png

If you love creating abstract images or find joy when connecting images together—this experience is for you!!

Intentional Camera Movement or ICM is moving your camera while creating an image which can create blur. Imagine the magic you can create when moving your camera twice and combining it in one image! Learn how to “Paint with your Lens” and make a “one of a kind” creation to celebrate your abstract view.

Three Week Course:

Week One: Learn what needs to be done BEFORE shooting ICM+ME, what to do DURING your creation and an introduction to what can be done AFTER in Post Processing. The DURING lessons will include the various types of movement and the blending modes in camera. Our assignment focus will be combining 2 images with movement in both.

Week Two: Explore in depth the difference with Light & Dark Modes. Shooting MANY Multiples using Average and Additive Modes. Introduction to shooting ICM+ME on your phone using various applications. We will also look at combining images in Photoshop and other applications. Our assignment focus will be combining multiple images from 3-10 each with ICM.

Week Three: Explore shooting Macro with ICM+ME. Combine ICM+ME with Art Lenses, OMNI Wands/Crystals, and Adding effects to your ICM+ME.

Last edited: 20 Sep 2024
  2. apadah24

apadah24 Silver I