Leaking

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by profoto, Apr 2, 2018.

1. cassini

cassini Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    I thought it was just a mixed up. but I think this is getting out of hand. @igor1109 be careful with all of your accusations, how could you? I am the one who is helping you out with your stupidity with all of your post threads. And this, you will do to me?! Your evidence are just the numbers of like(s). Could you give us much more greater evidence than a kindergarten child's play, please! It's not funny anymore.

Your post thread contents are all russian? You and Eugene are the only russian I know in this community? @Евгений /Eugene let's get this straight. We don't want to make this go on for weeks, let's get the ball rolling. Do you have anything to do with the russian upload? And honestly, it's very hard to upload on a foreign site, especially if your not fluent with it's language. With exception on English, me I do admit English is not my native language but still I am learning.

Guys, help! Could anyone investigate who is the >> Domix on the russian site. or it's where abouts?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    grenice and VENOM like this.
  2. Kocaman

Kocaman Master

No Limit
    whoever it is, must have multiple accounts at different levels of ranks. Cannot be easily tracked down.

serendipity and anonzzz like this.
  3. thesooth

thesooth New Member

4. dancedar

dancedar New Member

I think this is a wild goose chase. Posters are getting material from somewhere before here and posting here as well as other sites, so it's available to others to post elsewhere.

Banning freshly-registered accounts from seeing download links for 2/5/7 days may help being leaked from here.

Or maybe host the artwork at a link which can be updated and rotate a tiny pixel/pattern so you can see when it was liked by seeing which pixel edit was leaked?

5. gonçalo2019

gonçalo2019 Pro

Gold Member No Limit
    it is a shame, it is personal to make money in other forums with content that other people have posted here.

6. dancedar

dancedar New Member

True. This is how this site makes money soo, paywalling content from the web. At least it gets out there either way, but I think it's a bit odd to be riled that content posted here is available elsewhere when in many cases it came from elsewhere in the first place.

jmgcg1 likes this.
  7. jmgcg1

jmgcg1 New Member

Some of the things were can be found on other sites also, sometimes before they appear where

8. lkngood

lkngood Elite

Gold Member No Limit
    I have posted unique content here that is available NO where else. When it appears elsewhere it is easy to know the source.
    A shame too, i've so much more, but it will stay on my drives. :(

9. wiebenik

wiebenik Veteran

Gold Member No Limit
    I know that feeling, i am also member of another group on the www, we have a solid structure. We only have 100%trust worth members. We have a system that leaked files can be traced and identyfied at user level.

Leona95 and Parkhillian like this.
  10. george

george Administrator

Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    Can you elaborate on the tech. details of this system?

Leona95 likes this.