Leaking

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by profoto, 2 Apr 2018.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    There's a lot of good-to-great material that I've gotten from this site - and for that I'm most appreciative. I honestly can't remember how I came across this link. But there's also a lot of tepid crap that can be obtained elsewhere.

But make no mistake about it - everything here (minus those elements created by active members and graciously shared) is done in the context of knowingly doing so "illegally" - and REALLY no one should be surprised nor frustrated by the material being the topic of this thread.

I get it that the level of frustration might be drawn to the quality of the shared and subsequently "leaked" material - meaning if it was purchased at a premium and scalped to another site within hours of release - sure - it stings. If one was aptly bright enough - they could circumvent the rules of the site and release it here as well to those multitude of other sites (and perhaps that may be actually occurring - albeit probably rarely).

Additionally - I've felt [many times] ripped off by "creators" selling shite pimped as "secrets-revealed" with the ultimate take-away of the summation being total garbage - so in reality, who "stole" from who? (caveat emptor - ya goofy cracker - joke's on you; states the "creator" to the glossy-eyed wannabe upstart sold on the product by the high-contrast nips [kinda] poking through the bikini top shot from a ground-level angle).

upload_2024-7-2_22-47-59.png

Therefore - fret not and waste no energy on those that leak. Appreciate the availability to acquire that which is here (and other sites) for pennies on the dollar. I sincerely have learned a great deal from the shares here . . .

Last edited: 3 Jul 2024
  2. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    At least you got high contrast nips! ;) But in all seriousness, the glut of low-quality courses out there is definitely a problem. I've been taken by a few myself.

Nikon4life and jmgcg1 like this.
  3. notforme004

notforme004 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Looks like the 2mu metanoia course leaked on psdly. It’s being sold for $70

4. imteee

imteee Silver IV

No Limit
    Sadly there's nothing we can do about it