Learning Curve Should be Complete, according to the Source itself.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Complaints' started by cassini, 31 May 2019.

1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Hi there everyone,

I would like to request everybody to upload properly according to what the source is given, where do you get the training module itself. It's not like that we just upload and then that's it. We should respect the others who would really love to learn with their craft? What I am saying, if the training module or the tutorial has a Practice Files or Exercise File, kindly include it too. Because, what I am having right now. As I do verify the modules from Lynda.com category some of them doesn't include any practice file at all. However, as I do verify with the main source it has a complete package both the tutorials and exercise file. As is, where is a basis, guys. It will be good, if the training module doesn't have, a practice file it will be just fine. But if in case, like this. If you just get the module on a 3rd party site, and it is incomplete. It's up to you to do the gesture to have the courtesy to complete the process accordingly. After all, what we are serving in here is for the good of all learners in here. Don't let our trainees, left on a cliffhanger. Thank you.

Example: This is only an example
    File included only on the Mega - 273MB
    Missing Practice File - 1.11GB
    2ir4407.jpg
    I really love to help, but I do hate Lynda.com servers. They're all sucks up, their servers are all slow. I'm not sure I could finish this on time, I only got a 1-month trial and it already wearing off. Damn, sorry.

Last edited: 31 May 2019