Request Lightroom book page templates - TaniaVestaDesign

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Foxman2k, 20 Sep 2020.

1. Foxman2k

Foxman2k Gold

No Limit
    TaniaVestaDesign - Lightroom book page templates, lightroom book module templates, photo album templates, book templates, album layouts, book layouts

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/516...plates-lightroom?ref=shop_home_active_3&crt=1

il_1588xN.1796773438_87r7.jpg
    il_794xN.1257793787_ais5.jpg
    il_794xN.1247273101_d2mb.jpg
    il_794xN.1247273095_6f3l.jpg

Description

THESE TEMPLATES ARE FOR LIGHTROOM BOOK MODULE!
    None set include templates from another. All sets are completely different!

The most simple and convenient way to make a photobook is to use Book module in Lightroom. You just need to drag photos into selected template. The only drawback is a very limited number of default templates! I decided to fix this and added several sets of templates for all book formats! If you began to make your book in small square format for example and after that you decided to change book format - it is not a problem, all templates are convertible in case of book format change! For your convenience all previews are colored differently so you will never lose yourself in variety of templates!

This set consist of two-page spread templates, i.e. each template covers two pages - left and right. The feature of these templates is that in the centre of each spread is one or more photos. In such templates, there's always the main and secondary pictures, which will help to place accents in the story. These templates are perfect for a busy wedding day or a family photo stories.The margins in this set are the same as in my other sets.
    All templates from this set appear in "Two-Page Spreads" Lightroom book templates category.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:
    - 89 templates for book formats 7х7, 10х8, 13х11, 12х12 and 43 templates for book format 8х10.
    - Totally 399 templates.
    - All templates are convertible in case of book format change.
    - For convenience all previews are colored in brown.
    - All templates designed in Lightroom Classic CC (compatible with LR 5, 6).

TERMS OF USE
    - Personal & commercial use.
    - Commercial use is allowed as long as the files are given to your client in a flattened JPEG format or printed out.
    - Do not redistribute, share these templates in whole or in part for any reason, resell or claim my templates as your own design.

ALSO There are more templates created by seller:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/TaniaVestaDesign?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=516962546

2. lkngood

lkngood Global Elite

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    the links don't take to page displaying what you have above. could you recheck pls?