Lightroom Magazine Issue 1 2012 [PDF]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by jbgood47, 14 Mar 2023.

1. jbgood47

jbgood47 Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    English | True PDF | 67 Pages | 19 MB

7wr3YbJ.jpg

To all collectors out there. This is the first issue of the Lightroom Magazine.

Welcome to our very first issue of Lightroom Magazine. It’s hard to believe, but Adobe released Lightroom almost seven years ago, back in early 2006. Since then, it has become one of the key programs that hundreds of thousands of photographers can’t live without. Before now, we’ve always included a small section on using Lightroom in our print magazine, Photoshop User, which is the official publication of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). One of the things we realized is that people who use Lightroom are absolutely over the top about it. Seriously!

I hear it in city after city along my Lightroom seminar tour. I can’t count how many people have told me that Lightroom has changed the way they manage, edit, and work with their photos. So we realized that it’s time Lightroom had its own magazine app.

Matt Kloskowski
    Editor-in-Chief

Each issue of Lightroom Magazine features in-depth tutorials written by the most tal- ented designers, photographers, and lead- ing authors in the industry.

Download: Lightroom Magazine Issue 1 2012.pdf (19.02 MB)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

sunnydayzz, jmgcg1, spits62 and 5 others like this.
  2. Lugee

Lugee Master

Trusted No Limit