Lightwave Cinema LUTS

Discussion in 'Photo/Video LUTs' started by Lightningninja, 1 Oct 2018.

1. Lightningninja

Lightningninja Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    http://www.lightwavecinema.us/

The Most Powerful Emulations of the World’s Greatest Film Stocks, all in one collection.

Wanna know how you can you take your footage to a whole new level of quality? We built a product that can transform your footage to whole new level based on the superior color science and image quality of Film, so that you can do more of what you love and less time trying to grade. Click Learn more to find out how you can take your footage to a new level.

• 21 of the world's greatest Motion Picture Film Stocks
    • Proprietary LWS LOG space
    • Includes Legendary Kodak Eastman Color II 100T 5247
    • 3D LUTs work in Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and more
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

segway, LOKKI777, cooleocean and 98 others like this.
  2. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Hi @Lightningninja, Admin, or any moderators. We would make a request for you to modify your heading to LightWave Film LUT MASTER v3 & Skintone LUTs.

Because last yesterday I will be posting this LUTs. However, as I scrutinized the files on your post it is exactly the same with mine and you've got 2 items in just in a 1 most. Which is the Lightwave Film LUT Master V3 and the Lightwave SkinTone LUTs? In this way, we could prevent repetition and redundancy in our archive. @Lueven and I already felt for it. So, it might be better to modify the title ASAP, in order to prevent posting with the same kind. Thanks, looking forward to it.