Request Linda Lomelino - Dark Food + Nature Preset Collection + Bonus! - 15 presets

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Observer, 17 Sep 2020.

1. Observer

Observer Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    presetfull.jpg

This collection contains all the presets from the Dark Food Preset Collection and the Nature Preset Collection + five extra presets! I’m so excited to finally be able to share my brand new presets with you! I created them for moodier food- and nature photography but they will work just as well for travel and lifestyle photography. For those of you who already have my first preset pack from last year, these are completely new presets and will be a great addition to your collection :)

Features:
    • 15 unique presets & profiles. All the presets from the Dark Food & Nature collections + a bonus of 5 extra presets!

• For Lightroom Classic, Lightroom CC, older versions of Lightroom and Camera Raw.

• Both .lrtemplate files (for users with Lightroom version 7.2 and earlier) and .xmp files (for users with Lightroom version 7.3 and later) are included.

• A link to three videos where I’m using the presets & profiles in LR & ACR.

• A guide on how to use the presets + my installation guide
    Note
    After purchasing, you’ll receive a download link via email which expires 24 hours after you first click on it. Keep an eye in your spam folder in case it ends up there :)

These presets are designed for RAW-files (they do work on jpegs too but it’s not ideal) and for use in Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Lightroom CC (and older versions too) & Adobe Lightroom Classic. They can be used on desktop and mobile, if the user has an Adobe account. To use them on the Lightroom Mobile app, you need to install them on Lightroom CC on your desktop which will then sync with the Lightroom Mobile app.

Both .lrtemplate files (for users with Lightroom version 7.2 and earlier) and .xmp files (for users with Lightroom version 7.3 and later) are included. Profiles to install are also included but are only available in .xmp format.

Info: https://www.lindalomelino.com/presets/full-collection

Anyone got this?

adrirodrigar likes this.
  2. Observer

Observer Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Bump!

3. KaceyMenendez

KaceyMenendez New Member

Restricted
  4. gigelo

gigelo Legendary