Gold Lindsay Adler - Learn+ Episode 23 - Pantone Color of the Year - March 2023 Recipe Guide

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by greerg, 25 Mar 2023.

1. greerg

greerg Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    LP-EP-23-Pantone-Recipe-Cards-Lindsay-Adler_Page_01.jpg

Link: https://learn.lindsayadlerphotography.com/plus/2023/03/episode-23-pantone-color-of-the-year/

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    You may be asking yourself, what IS the Pantone Color of the Year?

Each year the Pantone Color Institute selects the “Color of the Year” as a trendsetting concept that influences a wide array of industries from marketing, interior design, graphic design, wardrobe, fashion industries and more. Every year the institute takes into consideration trends they see through society from fashion, social media, art, and more that helps to inform their picks. When the color is announced in December, creators across all industries begin to envision products and color palettes with this trendsetting color in mind.

This year’s Pantone Color of the Year 2023 is…. Viva Magenta!

Pantone’s description of this color “encourages experimentation and self-expression without restraint”. Just my speed, and of course you know that red is a color that has always inspired and driven me… and this year I get to bring you along and encourage you to explore it!

This particular color is a red with magenta/pink hue that is derived from reds that exist in nature. It is tied to a red called “cochineal” which is a vibrant die that is derived from pulverized bodies of certain female insects. YES this has been used in makeup, food coloring, clothing and more!

Now, this year the color will be one of trends, strength, and… our photographic inspiration.

Personally, red has been an important color in the success of my career. I discovered my own voice and creative style as I explored the many uses of red. By adding the magenta hue to this red, it gives me another layer to explore and create.

Cannot wait to see what new ways you envision this hue!

2. greerg

greerg Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
  3. carloslara

carloslara Silver III

Thanks @greerg for all the episodes Dont know if is too much to ask, is there a posibility to upload the references photos taken in the photoshoots, gear and references notes?

redpando likes this.
  4. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    is that possible

5. redpando

redpando New Member

That would be great! :)

6. theletmeinproject

theletmeinproject New Member