Gold Lindsay Marsh - Graphic Design Trends for 2022 - Evaluate and Create Emerging Trends

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Twisted_Tristan69, 19 Jul 2022.

1. Twisted_Tristan69

Twisted_Tristan69 Gold Nova

No Limit
    sHyjhNK.png
    Meet Your Teacher

user-image-medium.jpg
    Lindsay Marsh Follow
    Over 300,000 Design Students & Counting!

Teacher

I have had many self-made titles over the years: Brand Manager, Digital Architect, Interactive Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Developer and Social Media Expert, to name a few. My name is Lindsay Marsh and I have been creating brand experiences for my clients for over 12+ years. I have worked on a wide variety of projects both digital and print. During those 12 years, I have been a full-time freelancer who made many mistakes along the way, but also realized that there is nothing in the world like being your own boss.

I have had the wonderful opportunity to be able to take classes at some of the top design schools in the world, Parsons at The New School, The Pratt Institute and NYU. I am currently transitioning to coaching and teaching.
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...-Evaluate-and-Create-Emerging-Trends/39387741

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

math, BeeThings, AnyƔd and 8 others like this.