Looking for affordable wedding photographer recommendations in So Cal

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by saint_dohko, 12 Sep 2022.

1. saint_dohko

saint_dohko New Member

Newcomer
    Hi everyone,

Sorry if this post is too off-topic but based on the rule it seems like the Lounge is the right place for this kind of posts. Basically I'm getting married next year in May in southern California and I'm looking to see if anyone here who is interested to do wedding photography at an affordable price or knows someone who is interested. We can't really afford to pay thousands of dollars for this. Ideally, looking for someone who is trying to build up their portfolio to attract more clients and is willing to work out a deal with us.

Thanks

2. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I'm East Coast based so I'm not an option, but if I would suggest that the term "affordable" is not a great description as it is a relative term and has a different value for different people. If you were contacting us directly with the same question, I'd ask "What is your ideal budget?" so I would know if we are even on the same page or close. If it's not even close to my typical price range of the least expensive option I offer, then I would send you recommendations of associates that we've used as second shooters who would better fit the description of someone who would be closer to your price and need the portfolio work.

3. fstop760

fstop760 Silver IV

No Limit
    Shoot me a private message. I think I can help