Luca Foscili: Photo Shoot – Giulia

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Nikon4life, 29 Dec 2022.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Photo shoot: before and after videos + EXIF data + light explanation of 10 photos – Giulia

Old Skillshare Course

upload_2022-12-28_19-30-20.png
    File Size 967.8 MB

To learn how I created my Photoshop Actions and to understand the meaning of the tools I use, check My Photoshop compendium class! I also explain how to create a workflow macro there, it should be the SECOND class that you enroll to, after My Lightroom compendium class (you can also download my presets from there!)!

In this class I’ll show you the before and after of every picture included in this photo shoot (10 photos) and I will also tell you the light situation when I took the picture, plus the exif data. I couldn’t take the time to record myself while post processing every single picture because I had to do a very fast post production, using mostly my presets and actions. If you’re new to my classes, before checking these lessons take the time to check a full post production class, such as: Mirror of my soul. IMPORTANT: Remember to leave a review and, if you have questions, feel free to ask me in the class’ comments! If you have any question contact me through my website, full support to my premium students is always guaranteed!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**