Luminar 4.3.0. 6886 x64

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by wiebenik, 25 Oct 2020.

1. wiebenik

wiebenik Gold Nova

No Limit
    https://skylum.com/luminar#
    The latest update of Luminar has just been released and is available for free to existing users. Luminar 4.3 is an upgrade you want to make as it seems like the people over at Skylum have listened to the user’s feedback; they’ve packed this update with valuable features and improvements.

“With Luminar 4.3, we continue to optimize the user experience and focus on performance. We know that, with this update, post-processing workflows will become faster and will help photographers be able to get started quicker and easier than ever before” said Dima Sytnik, Co-Founder and CTO of Skylum in a recent press release.

I’ve had the opportunity to test the new update for the past week and, as stated, it does indeed speed up the workflow considerably. In addition to the speed improvement, here’s a full list of the new features and improvements in Luminar 4.3:

• Photo Search
    • 500px Integration
    • Stability and Performance Improvements
    • Faster Looks Experience
    • Improvements to Cropping
    • AI Augmented Sky Improvements
    • Custom Skies and Sky Objects
    • Updated Camera Support
    • New Masking Brush Workflow
    • Localization/Language Improvements
    There are several features and improvements I’ve been eagerly waiting for myself that I’m happy to see being included in the latest update. Let’s take a closer look at what each of the updates/improvements mean for you:

New ‘Photo Seach’ Feature
    This is a feature that I’ve been asking about before and one that I’m particularly excited to see included in Luminar 4.3. The feature allows you to search for your photos based on their name, folder, date, or extension.

Being able to search for photos is a great improvement for anyone using Luminar 4 as a standalone software; it drastically improves the photo management experience. The only thing missing in order to take full advantage of it as a photo management software is the ability to also add keywords to each image.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

FSNDET, Massimiliano, er4se and 27 others like this.