Luminar neo 1.14 -WIN(Studio Light, Noiseless, Supersharp, Magic Light

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by Dde, 11 Oct 2023.

1. Dde

Dde Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 27 Oct 2023
    jairrc, reatnao, JosephAsif and 45 others like this.
  2. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Is this for WIN or MAC and why isn't that info in the Heading? It's customary to include information about the programs being offered here.

3. Nikond5

Nikond5 Silver IV

No Limit
    this is for win. im using mac :((

4. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Yes and that is why it should be mandatory for OPs to put that important time-saving information is their headings! The rest of that rubbish "(Studio Light, Noiseless, Supersharp, Magic Light Panorama Stitching,HDR merge)" is nothing new and can be placed in the text.

Last edited: 26 Oct 2023
  5. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    You still don't get it, so let me offer some additional suggestions. The program name is:
    Luminar Neo 1.14.0.12151. You then should add for which operating system (WIN or MAC) it is for, and if you know who the repack author is it should be included. So, your heading should be: Luminar Neo 1.14.0.12151 WIN . Again, if the repack author is known include the name.

The complete version number is always important. Why? Because when you only use a portion of it (1.14.0), the next version released could be 1.14.0.12176 and people would be very unhappy with you when they download and older version than expected. Make sense? Knowing who the repack author is important because reputation is the best indicator of working performance.

The rest of that information you placed in your heading actually belongs in whatever text information you are going to tell members about the program.

And by the way, the latest version is 1.14.1.12230

6. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    If you can't do it correctly, then you shouldn't be doing it at all! And, before calling someone "son" you should make sure you're old enough to do that. You aren't.

kagylo likes this.
  7. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Why are you so thick? No one is going to look pass you initial post! So, first change your heading to the appropriate complete version number. Then put a note & clickable link in your initial post directing members to the NEW version link!

Ah, I see you have added the new version number to the heading. Now complete your task as I've indicated above.

8. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    I'm trying to assist you in doing these things properly, because quite obviously you haven't a clue!

9. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Well dumbass, tell me how you think people are going to download the new version, when the first link shown is for the old version? What gives you the idea that they will scroll down without being told to do so and why? I can't wait for your ridiculous answer.

10. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit