Gold Luminar Signature Looks - Magical Forests

Discussion in 'Photo Effects' started by thebuck, 2 Jan 2020.

1. thebuck

thebuck Gold Nova

No Limit
    Dreamy_AFTER.jpg

Luminar Signature Looks - Magical Forests

This preset pack was created to make it easy and quick to edit forest photos. Walking around in a beautiful forest can be magical, especially with the right light. It’s not always possible to capture that feeling and light properly when photographing forests. This pack was created to help you push out that certain mood that you experienced while walking in the forest out of your photos. Dreamy, Mystical or maybe a Spooky look? They can either be used as inspiration or final result.
    I was inspired to create these looks from the photo community that was always asking me how I edit my photos. Sometimes I spend hours on a photo, and sometimes it takes a few minutes with only a few clicks. That’s the case with most of my forest photos. So I figured I would make it easier for the community to help them achieve my style!
    With these presets users can edit their forest photos in a super-easy way and achieve very quick results. Bu only tweaking a few parameters like exposure, intensity and white balance, the user can very quickly get the desired result.
    These presets are based on micro-contrast, split toning and adding a different kind of glows. And by playing with colours they give you that magical look you often see in Albert’s forest photos.

IMPORTANT
    Exposure: When using these presets, you sometimes need to adjust the Exposure slider to get the desired brightness.
    Vignette: In some of the presets Vignetting is applied. You can change the center point of this vignette to your preference.
    Amount: The effect might sometimes be too strong. Play with the ‘amount’ slider to reduce the effect in case it’s too strong.

Homepage: https://skylum.com/luminar/marketplace/signature-presets/magical-forests/explore#looks
    Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    thanks

3. mrgas

mrgas New Member

THANK YOU :cool:

4. frederic73

frederic73 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    thank you

5. dra2000