Luxion - KeyShot 8.2

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by humanafterall, 11 Apr 2019.

1. humanafterall

humanafterall Silver I

KeyShot-8.png

KeyShot is everything you need to create fast, accurate and amazing visuals. Featuring a real-time workflow to see your renderings and animations take shape instantly, KeyShot reduces the time it takes to create that perfect shot. From scientifically accurate material and environment presets to advanced material editing and animation, creating product visuals or sales and marketing imagery has never been easier.

Fast
    Everything inside KeyShot happens in realtime. KeyShot uses unique rendering technology which makes it possible to see all changes to materials, lighting, and cameras instantly.

Easy
    You don’t have to be a rendering expert to create photorealistic images of your 3D model. Simply import your data, assign materials by dragging and dropping them onto the model, adjust the lighting, and move the camera, Done.

Accurate
    KeyShot is built on Luxion’s internally developed, physically correct render engine based on research in the areas of scientifically accurate material representation and global illumination.

See your results instantly
    KeyShot is real-time rendering to the core. Not a mode. Not an afterthought. See everything as it happens. Every change from material and lighting to cameras and animation is seen instantly as you work.

Leave them speechless
    From still image and animations to interactive web and mobile content, KeyShot’s ability to create the highest quality visuals possible ensures you are using the best tool for all your visualization needs.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

gravitoso, amydehp, dude and 2 others like this.
  2. SebaP

SebaP Gold

No Limit
    @Mod, These stuffs are allowed to post?

3. humanafterall

humanafterall Silver I

I hope so. If not I'm sorry, I'll delete it immediately .

4. SebaP

SebaP Gold

No Limit
    I also don't know, whether it's allowed or not. There is Nothing[0] written in rules, what to post. I have some stuff to post, but...Maybe @Mod can answer.