Gold My Four Hens / M4H - Journey Actions

Discussion in 'Actions' started by EskimoGoGo, 11 Oct 2020.

1. EskimoGoGo

EskimoGoGo Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    I am truly so excited to announce the brand new Journey Action collection has now joined the shop and filled with everything you need to create beautiful, emotive images. These actions are straight from my own workflow and offer limitless possibilities to breath new life into your work. These tools are designed to be both so simple to use and customize so you can tailor them to your own taste and liking. Inside this collection you will find there are both Creative and Helper actions, so whether you are looking for a dramatic edit or just something to add a bit of polish, there are seemingly infinite options.

You will notice a new amazing change! Now I am offering two versions of these actions inside each download. There is in classic M4H form, a step written that will duplicate your main image to save you time and to preserve your pixels if you are editing on a JPEG. If you don’t love that, now there is also an option that doesn’t at all duplicate your main image as well. This means no more copies of your work in Photoshop or a bunch of open tabs if you aren’t into that!

The actions have so many stunning edits that include soft and simple or matte and dreamy- and the helper actions included are the perfect touch to bring your editing full circle. I have shared my most current workflow in this collection and use these actions frequently on my own images, but you can transform them with a simple click or two to suit your own tastes and styles. These actions also work wonderfully on indoor AND outdoor photography and have been tested by a team of diverse and talented photographers ranging from Hobbyist to full on Professional. You need these in your collection! Cut your editing time in half while bringing your imagery to the very next level. Whether you are processing beautiful Autumn images or soft dreamy beach photography there is something for everyone.

This Collection is a set of over 30 versatile Photoshop actions. They were meticulously made with every photographer in mind.

Theses actions will work in versions of Photoshop Elements 11-15 and Photoshop Cs3, Cs4, Cs5, Cs6, and CC. Many of these actions include tidbits of information written right into them to help guide you as you use them, and include all their own adjustment layers so you know exactly what they are doing to your image. I have also taken the liberty of Grouping the layers in the Photoshop Cs and CC sets so you can tweak the action as a whole, mask it off of separate areas of your image, or tweak the layers individually by opening the group. If you are using Photoshop CC you will also find bonus actions to really give your images something special. If you are using Elements and decide you want to upgrade someday please hold onto your zip file as I have took the liberty of including the CS and CC versions so you will have them should you change programs.

If you are using CC versions, you will also include bonus ACR Presets included that work beautifully alone or with your workflow. They combine great with the actions as well. I have been using these as part of my workflow so I wanted to offer them for a very limited time as a way to kick off this release!

Last but not least in this download you will also find a FREE gorgeous full resolution recipe guide using the actions in this collection. It also has a few fun tips on combining and using actions in general.

Link - http://myfourhensphotography.com/shop/journey-action-collection/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

otol.antic, Bob, Zaara79 and 62 others like this.
  2. Pixeldust

Pixeldust Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you!

Mystic Wolf likes this.
  3. ht22

ht22 Gold Nova

No Limit
    Can you please post an updated link, thanks!

4. chickenbutt

chickenbutt Silver IV

No Limit
    Hello @EskimoGoGo, could you please re up load this link? ♥

5. umatpati

umatpati Master

No Limit
    Can you please re-upload it ? Or any mirror please?

6. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    otol.antic, Bob, Florafauna and 17 others like this.