Gold Magazine Mama 2nd shooter manual

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by lkngood, 2 Oct 2019.

1. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    https://www.magazinemama.com/products/second-shooter-assistant-photographer-manual? _pos=1&_sid=eb44dccd2&_ss=r

thumb.jpg
    New release! A pre-written manual for your 2nd shooter/assistant wedding photographer to help save you

time. This 8 page 8.5x11 template is fully customizable and will guide your 2nd shooter through the stages

of the wedding from Pre-Ceremony, Ceremony and Reception so they will know what is expected of them

on the wedding day. Includes a list of Frequently Asked Questions and a Bonus: 2nd Shooter Application

Form.
    What you get:
    *8 pages 8.5x11 layered .psd file
    *1 cover page
    *1 back page
    *4 pages outlining the wedding day
    *2 pages outlining Frequently Asked Questions
    *All text included for your use
    *Basic Photoshop Instructions for Editing
    *List of fonts used
    *BONUS: Customizable Application Form for your Assistant Photographer/Second Shooter
    Please note: This is a template for you to edit and give to your Second Shooter/Assistant Photographer.
    This template has been designed to be printed at McKenna Pro as a press printed brochure. It can also be

converted to a .pdf and e-mailed to your assistant photographer or uploaded to an online platform such as

issuu.com or magcloud.com.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Is anybody else having a problem with this link or is it just me? When I try to click on it, the link disappears and takes me to an error page. I can't copy and paste it either...is it just me?

3. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

It's not the link, it's the referrer. Type out the link on a text file, then copy and paste in your browser. works.

NanaNikon likes this.
  4. NanaNikon

NanaNikon Legendary

Thank you @lkngood ...I'll try that right now...thank you for this share btw! I'm a huge fan of Magazine Mama's stuff! <3

Yep, typing it in worked like a charm! Thanks again my friend <3

Last edited: 5 Oct 2019