Request MagicWeddingPhotographer - Full Wedding Breakdown Masterclass

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Jupiter, 9 Sep 2024.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

No Limit
    https://education.magicweddingphotographer.com/product/masterclass-full-wedding-breakdown-2023/

box_fwb-600x480.jpg

Masterclass – Full Wedding Breakdown 2023

Dive into the art of wedding photography with this video masterclass “Masterclass – Full Wedding Breakdown 2023.” This course offers more than an hour of rich, detailed video lesson led by an experienced wedding photographer – yours truly – Magic

What You’ll Learn:

Essential Gear Insights: Discover the photography gear that I rely on for every wedding. Learn the nuances of choosing the right equipment for different wedding scenarios.

Lens Selection Secrets: I’ll take you through my ‘must-have’ lenses and my ‘fun’ lenses, explaining why and when I use each, to add a creative flair to your photography.

Accessory Must-Haves: Uncover the essential accessories that can elevate your photography game, ensuring you’re prepared for every moment.

Real Wedding Walkthrough: Get an exclusive look at photos from my actual wedding, with detailed insights into the camera settings used for each shot.

Segment-by-Segment Breakdown: I’ll guide you through the key segments of a wedding day – from the intimate moments of getting ready, the solemnity of the ceremony, to the vibrancy of the reception and dance party.

AKA Magicadabra
    AKA Maciej Suwalowski

2. Jayess

Jayess Silver I

Gold Member
    Well this certainly looks great.