Manuel Dietrich Photography Presets (Wanderlust)

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by chazey87, 31 Jan 2024.

1. chazey87

chazey87 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Manuel-Dietrich-Presets.jpg

https://de.manueldietrich.com/product-page/manuel-dietrich-photography-presets-landscape-v2

The second version of my most successful presets pack is finally here! Over the last 12 months, I have made it my goal to further improve my own workflow and take every single preset to a new level. After several thousand photos that I brought back from my recent travels around the world, I have further developed all 10 looks to get even closer to the perfect settings for every possible situation. This is a collection of my top 10 Lightroom presets that will help you give your travel and adventure photos a moody and professional look. Start your image editing from a whole new level and save yourself the time and effort of finding the perfect settings.

10 Lightroom Presets:
    1. Canadian Vibes (bright colors with a coordinated cinematic look)
    2. Cold Ocean Breeze (colder tones for seascapes and waterfalls)
    3. Explorer (the ultimate preset for vast landscapes and mystical forests)
    4. Galactic Impact (designed specifically for night and Milky Way photography)
    5. Lake Side (make the most of your lake pictures!)
    6. Moody Winter (perfect for winter)
    7. Mountain Glow (Sunrise or sunset in the mountains? With this preset you are well prepared!)
    8. Vibrant Greens (a touch of Scotland for your foggy landscape shots)
    9. Warm Sunset (warm tones for the golden hours)
    10. Western Wanderlust (a washed out look with warmer colors for your travel photos)

The presets are compatible with Lightroom 4-6, as well as Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom Mobile. They are applicable to both RAW files and JPG files.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Photo_Horst, kittyua, zubus and 66 others like this.
  2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks

3. aileron747

aileron747 Silver IV

No Limit
    Thank you!