Marcus Byrne - 101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets 2023 [EPUB]

Discussion in 'Photo and Video and AI' started by jbgood47, 6 May 2024.

1. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Language: English | Year: 2023 | Format: epub | Size: 19.34 MB
    Packed with AI Art Image Ideas - Volume 1.

pqqjQrO.jpg

101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets is a must have resource for anyone interested in creating visually striking AI Art in Midjourney with ease.
    Note: Midjourney V4 is used to demostrate the imagery. Try Midjourney V 5-5.2 with the same prompts to get different results. As the AI models improve, the results can be quite different.

Become a prompt master by following over 100 Prompt Secrets where you can tweak to make your own. There are 101 to be exact. Packed with stunning images with corresponding prompts to copy. The stunning images are carefully crafted with descriptive language to establish the tone and style of each image. Variables within the prompts can be altered to generate new and unique images. Simply copy and paste the prompts into Discord and replace the word or sentence in the brackets [variable] with a subject of your choice. Now watch the magic happen.

Learn how to communicate with AI by following the prompts and tweaking the variable to make your own unique images.

Instantly create stunning digital art for your projects, presentations, publications, album covers, band posters and book covers.

Download: Marcus Byrne - 101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets (2023).epub (19.34 MB)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 16 Jun 2024
    Joeychoo, gui7ar95, m8ty36Q and 52 others like this.
  2. jmgcg1

jmgcg1 Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    First, THANK you for the book. I only have one question, so I use Calibre to red epub and when I try to open this one I get this

calibre, version 7.12.0

Failed to convert book: C:\Users\User\Calibre Library\Marcus Byrne\101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets (213)\101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets - Marcus Byrne.epub with error:
    InputFormatPlugin: EPUB Input running
    on C:\Users\User\Calibre Library\Marcus Byrne\101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets (213)\101 Midjourney Prompt Secrets - Marcus Byrne.epub
    EPUB appears to be invalid ZIP file, trying a more forgiving ZIP parser
    Failed to run pipe worker with command: from calibre.srv.render_book import viewer_main; viewer_main()
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 1168, in _extract_member
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Local\\calibre-cache\\ev2\\t\\c0-eq6wvb4l\\OEBPS\\image\\_big_bright_eyes_fluffy_tail_wearing_cyan_a_hat_bright_color_natural_light_simple_background_with_pure_color5_and_Octane_Render_trending_on_artstation-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x_copy.jpg'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plugins\epub_input.py", line 266, in convert
    File "calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 1113, in extractall
    File "calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 1097, in extract
    File "calibre\utils\zipfile.py", line 1175, in _extract_member
    FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Local\\calibre-cache\\ev2\\t\\c0-eq6wvb4l\\OEBPS\\image\\_big_bright_eyes_fluffy_tail_wearing_cyan_a_hat_bright_color_natural_light_simple_background_with_pure_color5_and_Octane_Render_trending_on_artstation-gigapixel-low_res-scale-4_00x_copy.jpg'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "runpy.py", line 198, in _run_module_as_main
    File "runpy.py", line 88, in _run_code
    File "site.py", line 83, in <module>
    File "site.py", line 78, in main
    File "site.py", line 50, in run_entry_point
    File "calibre\utils\ipc\worker.py", line 196, in main
    File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
    File "calibre\srv\render_book.py", line 948, in viewer_main
    File "calibre\srv\render_book.py", line 939, in render_for_viewer
    File "calibre\srv\render_book.py", line 916, in render
    File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\iterator\book.py", line 64, in extract_book
    File "calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 245, in __call__
    File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plugins\epub_input.py", line 272, in convert
    File "calibre\utils\localunzip.py", line 255, in extractall
    File "calibre\utils\localunzip.py", line 227, in _extractall

Any idea how to solve. All other books open

3. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Hi, I also use Calibre E-Book viewer to view my epub files. I've now downloaded and checked the downloaded epub file and I have no problem opening the file with the epub viewer. I've also checked every page for error messages but the book seems fine on my end. I've now uploaded the file again so you can try to download it one more time to see if this fix your problem. You can also test the epub file with WinZIP or Winrar for errors with the archive.

gFhQg6D.jpg

Last edited: 16 Jun 2024
  4. jmgcg1

jmgcg1 Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks a LOT for your time and for re-upload the file for me.
    OK this must be and error on Calibre, since you also use it and you can open the file I still can't, gives the same message but all other EPUB and some of them posted by you, open without errors.
    So I'm really assuming it's a Calibre error. Gonna try another EPUB reader and see what I get
    Once again Thank YOU

5. jmgcg1

jmgcg1 Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    So I try with icecream e-book reader, never heard it before but a Google search gives that and opens normal, so for me its a Calibre error on these book just because the God of pixels is in a bad mood :)

6. frontprofile

frontprofile New Member

7. pointless

pointless New Member

Thanks!