Other Language [Marianna Lebedeva] Visual Producer (2021)

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by elvin, 13 Nov 2021.

1. elvin

elvin Legendary

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    1626762280330.png

Master visual production skills in 7 weeks and get a fresh perspective on sales through visual marketing
    The main purpose of the blog
    To interest, to give emotions.
    The main goal of a business is to sell.
    Blog as a business
    Combines these goals and it turns out to "sell with feeling, with your own eyes"
    50% - Story Reach I Have Achieved Through Visual Marketing
    400 - People have already revealed their uniqueness and are using visual marketing tools in sales
    X2 - Average growth in income for my mentors after working on visual blog marketing
    Visual marketing helps to quickly perceive information, evoke emotions, appeal to a person's sensory experience and form values
    A picture instantly affects a person on the cognitive and emotional levels.
    A visual producer uses visual marketing tools to enhance:
    - Recognition
    - Loyalty
    - Coverage
    - Blog sales
    You can reach your potential
    What is a visual producer?
    A visual producer is a completely new profession, which has not yet been announced on Instagram.
    A visual producer, thanks to emotions, visuals and knowledge of sales techniques, helps to stand out among competitors - himself, experts, brands.
    In simple words - "sells with his eyes."
    Why do I need this?
    1. Blue Ocean
    At the moment, Marianna is the only one who is engaged in visual production on Instagram in this form, which means that there is an opportunity to establish herself in a developing profession for years to come.
    2. Synesthesia
    The ability to use all 5 senses in the content and create a 3D effect from the content on the blog
    3. Your own unique style
    Visual marketing skills will help you better understand yourself, pull out meaning and stand out from the competition.
    Program:
    15 blocks - 15 steps to uncovering uniqueness and sales through visual marketing
    Synesthesia
    Emotions
    Visual channel and NLP anchoring
    Audio channel and NLP anchoring
    Kinesthetic channel and NLP anchoring
    Visual tools
    Trendwatching
    Human meanings
    Storytelling
    Audience pains and psychotypes
    Story lines
    Metaphors in warm-ups
    Colors
    Performance
    Each of us is unique, it's time to embody your vision
    Start: April 14
    Author: Marianna Lebedeva
    I'm starting a new era on Instagram
    Are you with me?
    Successful cases include Little Big, Alexander Mitroshin, Sobaka.ru, and others.
    “I distinguish smells by colors, I can taste words and if I were a color,
    then orange. I am a synesthetic and perhaps the most important thing I can give you is insight, a sense of color, inspiration and visual marketing knowledge that will take your visuals to the next level. "

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**