Gold Mark Bone - The Art Of Documentary

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by RUKA, 20 May 2021.

1. synapse

synapse Silver III

Gold Member
    I think you can reach out to see if they'd let you in. They mention this when they do their open enrollments.

The whole "limited time" enrollments is a marketing gimmick to create fake exclusivity. I dont understand why they can't just leave it open year round.

2. Wedtog46

Wedtog46 Silver III

Thank you, I'll do that!

3. bitjerman

bitjerman Silver III

It could also be that they are trying to balance the number of enrollments with the number that they can handle in terms of discussions and queries? I don't know the internal group structure - So just guessing.

4. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Nothing major but just so you guys are aware of, these folders names have spaces or invisible character in front and back of their names, which are impossible to rename or delete in windows, I have to create new folders and move them, and there's one very long file name in Sound -> Assets folders which always causes trouble deleting or renaming, just windows 265 Character limit length for paths and names. I use this Delete Invalid File Program for deleting it

aaaa.jpg

jromanmd and paum87 like this.
  5. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    This post is also very outdated at this point. He's completely redone it to fit into the newer overall module structure.

6. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Master

Gold Member No Limit
    For those who aren't in the groupbuy, its better to have something than nothing for now.

7. zero1302

zero1302 New Member

Thank you!

8. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    In this case, it's not a gimmick, Everything is designed around cohorts. So they do calls, critiques, film reviews, etc. in a cohort style. Once that runs its course, then they open for a new cohort. They keep it limited to ensure quality. That said, with the new structure, I'll bet some of this format starts to change because now it's grown to a point where it could become unwieldy to manage as they have been.

Last edited: 16 May 2024
    Nikon4life and Ranjeetkumar like this.
  9. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    I agree with this model and modifications should be implemented based on ongoing progression (either aesthetically and/or technologically); the only caveat being one may need to revisit this for its evolutionary takeaways [and thus any associated costs to purchase an updated version or pay via a subscription-based fee] - and that's the beauty of this forum and those that are willing to share such items . . . :cool:

10. xiaoyuer

xiaoyuer Master

Gold Member No Limit