Request Matthias Hombauer - Shooting the Rockstars

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Jupiter, 29 Feb 2024.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

No Limit
    https://www.howtobecomearockstarphotographer.com/store-shooting-rockstars/

Concert Photography
    Music Photography

upload_2024-2-29_0-10-18.png

Module 1 – Beginners
    • You need the most expensive equipment to become a concert photographer, right? WRONG! Plus 4 other myths debunked to get you started.
    • My toolkit to get your mind ready. Including 7 proven "mind-hacks" that will help you start your project, stay committed and deliver the best work you can.
    • Why you need to know about aperture, shutter speed and ISO and how to use them to get awesome photos.
    • Overwhelmed with all the camera equipment options? No problem, I´ll teach you which camera and lens you should get first...even if you´re in a tight budget.
    • The easy-to-follow-roadmap to shoot your first successful concert. And the must-have tips to make this event an enjoyable one.
    • My 10 proven camera settings for starters that gets you better photos than 99% of all other guys with a camera in the audience.
    • The step-by-step blueprint when, why, where and what to do during your first concert.
    • The exact process to build your portfolio (incl. set up your own homepage) and the 3 mistakes why most concert photographers fail at it.

Module 2 – Advanced
    • My step-by-step guide on how to get a photo pass/press accreditation which gets you access to the Rockstars, including the exact email template I use to get in contact with magazines and bands. And it works!
    • 16 tips on how to master the coolest spot in the the venue: the photo pit. In addition, I´ll give you my advice on shooting from the crowd, seated venues and the soundboard
    • Always wanted to know exactly what Canon or Nikon gear the pros use? I´ll give you the answer and explain why 90% of all photographers are using them.
    • The 10 camera settings that helped me to build my career as a concert photographer...and easy explanations why.
    • Struggling with blurry and out-of-focus concert photos? I´ll teach you my advanced autofocus technique which helped my students to get tack sharp photos...even in ultra low light situations
    • The truth about getting awesome concert photos not only of the lead singer, but also of the guitarist, bass player and drummer.
    • My 10 favourite tips on composition and framing to make your concert photos stand out...average photos are for losers.
    • Are you tired of sitting for hours in front of your computer, post-processing your photos? I´ll teach you my exact step-by-step protocol (Lightroom)...you´ll love it!

Module 3 – Shooting for Bands
    • Always wanted to have access to your idols? The truth about the Access All Area Pass and the 4 steps to easily get one.
    • Your dream is to get backstage and take photos of the band in this intimate place? No problem, I´ll show you the pitfalls and I´ll teach you the basic when shooting band portraits.
    • 99% of concert photographers will never make it on-stage. My proven 8 survival tips when shooting on-stage, including a case study when I was working with Fatboy Slim in front of 50 000 people.
    • The 'Hands-On-Experience' Technique: A little know secret that will skyrocket your 'YES, we want to work with you' email responses from managers/bands.
    • You need to be the best photographer to go on tour? Wrong! I´ll talk about my experiences as tour photographer and the best ways to prepare for it.
    • Is it really possible to become friends with your favourite bands? The is answer is yes, and I'll show you my 3 success factors that helped me to establish my name within the music industry.

Module 4 – Marketing
    • There are millions of concert photographers worldwide struggling to get noticed. You need to know how to get your work seen and in this is exactly what I´ll teach you in this lesson
    • Facebook? Twitter? Pinterest? Linkedin? Instagram? Flickr? Tumblr? 500px? Behance? Google+? I´ll show you which social media channels really work...the good news: you´ll need only 3!
    • My 8 proven Facebook Marketing Tips and how I generated 700 likes, a publication offer and a "great shot" from a photography leader with 1 concert photo overnight.
    • 4 must-have automation tools that will save you hours in front of your computer...and the best thing about them: they're free!

Module 5 – Business
    • How to never give away your photos for free, but still build your name as a professional music photographer and get respect from musicians.
    • Most famous bands make you sign a contract before you can take photos. I´ll teach you about music contracts and how to read them, which ones you can sign and which ones you MUST avoid.
    • What strategies really work when you you want to make money as music photographer? I tested them all and I´ll show you which ones work best and why.
    • Afraid of becoming a freelance music photographer? My 5 pro tips on how I built my business and how you can too.