Gold Matty Vogel - Concert Photography - Live Presets Vol. 01

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by lrboy12, 15 Aug 2022.

1. lrboy12

lrboy12 Silver IV

No Limit
    live-product-vol-01_2048x.jpg

11 Lightroom profiles created for concert photography processing — based on modern aesthetics, analog tones, and effective live photography editing

FEATURES
    - 11 Lightroom Profiles

- .xml, .lrtemplate, DNG File Formats

- Created for concert photography editing

- Direct Customer Support

I'm excited to share this pack of presets that I use on tour with artists like Billie Eilish and 30 Seconds To Mars.

I created these presets to excel in the most difficult of live concert photography situation — handling red, blue and purple lights with ease across arenas, clubs, and bars.

This pack of 11 presets features the consistent, timeless analog tones you'll find in my work. With ten distinct color treatments, and one black and white look, you'll find a preset for any situation.

I'm excited to implement these presets in profile format for the first time. Profiles are a immensely helpful editing tool, with a key feature being an "amount" slider, allowing you to treat your image with 0-200% of the preset effect, while keeping all of your develop settings completely zeroed out. This gives you a completely blank slate to customize the image to your liking, without any limitations of existing preset settings.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

jeeshan07, opatrick, chi and 56 others like this.