Matty Vogel - Legacy Presets

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by SicMundus, 7 May 2021.

1. SicMundus

SicMundus Gold Nova

No Limit
    ezgif-2-0f7c2ea328b9.gif

I’m happy to re-introduce the Legacy Preset Pack, bringing you the original Adobe Lightroom presets that helped my work stand out among a sea of music photographers.

What’s inside is 23 individual Lightroom Presets that my job and sanity relied on while in dingy green rooms around the world at 1:00 am after the show was done and I was marathon editing 2,000 photos.

Working for years as a professional tour photographer with artists like Billie Eilish, Thirty Seconds to Mars, All Time Low and more, I have always strived to make my work stand out and represent a distinct style that gets me hired for gigs.

These 4 packs of presets were my bread and butter from 2015-2018 as I honed in an aesthetic of organic, film-inspired colors, tones and textures and brought it into the world of concert photography.

These looks aren’t lightweight subtle touches; they’re stylized, gritty, and modern built to transform your work and take it to a different reality.

These are not your run of the mill soft film-stock looks to toss on wedding photos, but if you’re a concert photographer, you understand that post-processing that seems insane on a landscape photo can be a perfect look on a concert image.

Capture.PNG

If you’re new to the world of presets these presets will operate beautifully as a one-click solution in Lightroom or Lightroom Mobile. You can get beautiful effects on your concert images — whether you’re professionally shooting shows or taking snaps from the front row on your iPhone. Seriously.

And if you’re a pro or amateur concert photographer who knows the ropes of Lightroom, these presets are exponentially more valuable as a learning tool. Dissect my curves layers that are handcrafted to brighten concert images and clean the shadows. Find out how I untangle nasty red-washed lighting with split-tone processing. It’s all in there.

And of course these presets come grouped and organized beautifully when you import them into Lightroom to keep you sane.

ezgif-2-c8aeb13edbb6.gif
    Take a look at some before & after and a gallery of the presets below:

sssss.PNG

ssssssss.PNG

sssssssssss.PNG

Capturess.PNG

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.PNG

Instagram: @mattyvogel

More Info: Website

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 17 Jul 2022
    dzikraeka, knuxus, Roobyth and 148 others like this.
  2. Deluxtoy

Deluxtoy New Member

Beauty presets, thanks for this amazing material.

3. SicMundus

SicMundus Gold Nova

No Limit
    Gold Removed.

4. kdrgv

kdrgv New Member

Amazing upload!

5. frederikko

frederikko New Member

File not found!

6. DHCobbler

DHCobbler Silver IV

Gold Member
    Can we get a reupload please?

7. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

8. DHCobbler

DHCobbler Silver IV

Gold Member
    Thank you very much.