Other Language [Max Baev] Backstages of creative photography (2021)

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by elvin, 19 Dec 2021.

1. elvin

elvin Legendary

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    х.jpg

https://lk.senseischool.ru/baev-live_tarif

Two creative shootings
    With my own eyes
    + commercial for 1 million
    Made two films with backstage of my creative filming.
    You can see and revise:
    How I prepare for shooting: how I came up with ideas,
    made mood boards
    How I work with a team: with a stylist,
    makeup artist and models
    How to set and adjust the light on the shoot
    I comment on important points in detail
    and explain why I did it this way
    I learned to work with backstages
    When I was just starting to shoot, I watched photographers' backs on YouTube. Full training videos cost 40-60 thousand, I couldn't afford it. I got out as best I could - I looked for photographers' backstages for 30-60 seconds and put them on a repeat. Using such crumbs, I learned to organize shooting, work with models, put on the light - I redrew the diagrams, then I did it with pens.
    This is not an instructional video.
    I did not set myself the task of covering all methods of work in two films. I wanted to show real shooting from the inside, so that the beginners get rid of the fear of large projects and pump the level, and the experienced ones introduce new chips into their shooting. Videos do not replace, but complement training: they provide an experience that cannot be replicated within the framework of courses.
    “I was afraid to shoot portraits and didn't know how to work with people. I was sure that I would seem like a "teapot" "

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

mdx220, wc3isk, Wiliam-san and 12 others like this.