Gold Maxim Simonov / MXSMNV FILM PRESETS PACK

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by e.ostman, 8 Feb 2022.

1. e.ostman

e.ostman Master

Gold Member No Limit
    f852dc127043539.6139c506eedf0.jpg
    c744c0115202219.6049d4a387575.jpg
    2e5ec9104523363.Y3JvcCw0MTYwLDMyNTMsMCwxNDkz.jpg

MXSMNV FILM PRESETS PACK

Hey! My name is Maxim, I have been doing photography for about 1.5 years,mostly portraits. It just so happens that I've always loved film photography and the aesthetics of the 80s and 90s. Music, films, TV shows, games, design, everything that belongs to this era has had a huge impact on me, including it is reflected in my work. I shoot exclusively in digital, and my main task was totransfer the atmosphere of film photography to digital, although many people think that this is impossible. Of course, 100% neither I nor you, and no one will repeat the film digitally, but you can get close to this, sometimes you can't even tell what it was filmed with. In this guide, I will tell you about popular and not so popular films, about their features and show examples of shots made on this film. All these tapes are available in my FILM PRESETS PACK.

p.s for maximum effect, I recommend using soft filters such as Tiffen Black Pro-Mist, Moment Cinebloom, Dream FX, etc. They help remove unnecessary sharpness in digital photography. Well, remember that no presets and filters will make your photos look like "insert the name of your favorite photographer", this is just a great addition for further work.

https://www.instagram.com/mxsmnv/
    https://www.behance.net/mxsmnv

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Feb 2022
    avx12, shoganaj, Choccy and 71 others like this.
  2. sonyc

sonyc Silver III

great stuff, thanks
    keep it up!