Request Meg Bitton - Zero to Blending Modes

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by Jupiter, 12 Feb 2023.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

No Limit
    upload_2023-2-12_5-13-23.png

Learn to simplify the process of blending modes to take advantage of their uses and apply them to ways in your own work that will be transformative!

I have repeatedly said that I do not teach Photoshop, I teach possibility and vision. I have come to realize that many photographers need help to learn to edit their images effectively. So, I brought in Ben Willmore, author of over a dozen Photoshop books. Ben has literally taught hundreds of thousands of people how to use Photoshop, and has even been inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.

Ben simplifies the process of using blending modes to help you take advantage of the creatives aspects of them in Photoshop. Taking what may seem like an overly complex feature of Photoshop, Ben describes, in detail, each feature of blending modes and translates those features into language that is both easy to understand and easy to integrate into your own workflow and workspace. Take your imagery to the next level with a better understanding of Photoshop's blending modes and how to make them work for you in your own work.

Taught by Ben Willmore

https://megbittonproductions.com/products/zero-to-blending-modes

2. lunareclipse

lunareclipse Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Theres a code for 88% off - EIGHTISGREAT :)