Mega quota limit

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by michaelbs, 8 Jul 2017.

  1. michaelbs

    michaelbs Apprentice II

    Joined:
    8 Jul 2017
    Messages:
    147
    Likes Received:
    374
    Trophy Points:
    50
    Do you need to be a paying MEGA member to download this? I'm getting "over quota" with a free membership?
     
    Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  2. vrdude

    vrdude Moderator

    Staff Member Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    4 Jul 2017
    Messages:
    786
    Likes Received:
    3,826
    Trophy Points:
    293
    I get over quota too. just wait for few hours (8?) then you can download another (10 gigs? )
     
    Rustyphoto, alex111 and michaelbs like this.
  3. Saiichiro Inoue

    Saiichiro Inoue Skilled

    Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    10 Jul 2017
    Messages:
    168
    Likes Received:
    2,658
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Guys do you have any Idea how to bypass quota in Mega.nz? I also getting that error I cant proceed in downloading files :(
     
    Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  4. h1ghm1nd

    h1ghm1nd p-v.club founder

    Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    29 Jun 2017
    Messages:
    4,301
    Likes Received:
    111,522
    Trophy Points:
    10,120
    I have allocated more transfer quota for the links. You should be able to download now.
     
    Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  5. Saiichiro Inoue

    Saiichiro Inoue Skilled

    Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    10 Jul 2017
    Messages:
    168
    Likes Received:
    2,658
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  6. superjocx

    superjocx New Member

    Newcomer
    Joined:
    10 Jul 2017
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    16
    If you use jdownloader or megadownloader, you will avoid the exceed quota error
     
    Tia Maria, alex111, michaelbs and 2 others like this.
  7. Saiichiro Inoue

    Saiichiro Inoue Skilled

    Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    10 Jul 2017
    Messages:
    168
    Likes Received:
    2,658
    Trophy Points:
    106
    ok thanks for the tip superjocx I will! :)
     
    Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  8. s3i45!

    s3i45! Apprentice III

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    447
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Hi Guys,

    I have the same problem and can not sort it out. :( Can someone help?
     
  9. Petersmith12

    Petersmith12 Apprentice III

    Joined:
    1 Apr 2021
    Messages:
    366
    Likes Received:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    28
    For me I just change my VPN address with Nord when it happens
     
  10. s3i45!

    s3i45! Apprentice III

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    447
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Yes, but I need to pay for nord vpn so I can pay for mega as well to release the limit but I don’t want to pay :)
     
  11. s3i45!

    s3i45! Apprentice III

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    447
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Downloaded windscribe, i have paid for months before. So, I only have 10gb for now and what I want to download is 50gb.
     
  12. Oxerload

    Oxerload Banned

    Banned Newcomer
    Joined:
    12 Apr 2021
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Proton VPN is free and unlimited! use it everytime its say quote limit and done! :D
     
  13. barhoomob

    barhoomob Skilled

    No Limit
    Joined:
    17 Mar 2020
    Messages:
    126
    Likes Received:
    2,200
    Trophy Points:
    0
    A free and easy method that seems to work out for me is to restart the router whenever I reach the limit, but I think you need to have the Mega app installed for this to work.
     
    pkreativestudio likes this.
  14. Daukness

    Daukness Apprentice IV

    Gold Member No Limit
    Joined:
    26 Oct 2019
    Messages:
    967
    Likes Received:
    1,018
    Trophy Points:
    417
    I just change my IP address from one state to another. I use PIA VPN. Click of a button.
     
  15. El-Car

    El-Car Apprentice IV

    No Limit
    Joined:
    25 Apr 2021
    Messages:
    553
    Likes Received:
    1,438
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Last edited: 25 Nov 2021
  16. s3i45!

    s3i45! Apprentice III

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2021
    Messages:
    115
    Likes Received:
    447
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ok, thanks. I'll try them and will update coz it may help to others too.
     
Top