Request Michael the Maven - Canon R6 Mark II Crash Course

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by jbgood47, 17 May 2024.

1. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    MA_R6ii.jpg

In this course, award winning instructor, camera tester & professional wedding photographer Michael Andrew takes us on a step-by-step tour of the amazing Canon R6 Mark II. This course is designed to take any photographer of any level, including pure beginners and get them up to speed as quickly as possible, and then push forward to high-level, advanced techniques. (And this particular course is absolutely loaded)

When Michael started in 2003, before the youtube age, he learned by trial and error. It took him 2 years to fully master his camera. In 2008, after many years of shooting weddings, Michael was convinced he could develop a teaching system to help new students learn their cameras over a weekend. He's been teaching new photographers ever since! Michael's unique approach focuses on simplicity, clarity, and synthesis, which has helped thousands of beginning students learn their cameras in just a few hours.

If you own a Canon EOS R6 Mark II and are looking to improve your photographic skills or aren’t exactly sure how everything works….this is the tutorial for you!

Link: https://www.canontrainingvideo.com/...ash-course-tutorial-training-video-p-184.html

avad and sergio_slim like this.
  2. sergio_slim

sergio_slim New Member

Gold Member
    I recently bought an R6II and this would come handy. open to buy it as a group.

avad likes this.
  3. avad

avad Gold

No Limit
    I love that

4. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Please let me know if anyone has a valid discount code that I can use at the checkout in his store.