Gold Michelle Mckay - Beach Collection

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by EskimoGoGo, 23 Apr 2024.

1. EskimoGoGo

EskimoGoGo Gold Nova

No Limit
    presets, who you may know well from The Wildling Collection. As well as a few other changes, this guy has been tweaked for beach settings, so those greens and blues can really sing.

TROPICAL SUNKISS

Try this guy on your blue skies + full sun shots, and be instantly transported to tropical bliss. Be sure to send me a postcard, please!

STORM

Storm is cool, deep, and just a teensy melancholy. A distant cousin of the original TBO, add grain, bring the exposure up just a tad, and Storm (I think!) will feel a little like film.

… then there are the add-ons (it’s like an a la carte menu, but for editing!)

Some of the preset sets - namely Salt and Driftwood - come with add-ons; one click presets that can be layered on top of the base preset to make editing more easy breezy than ever.

They do what their descriptions suggest - add depth, pop colour, deepen blues, pop whites, adjust greens… I think you get the gist!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Zara2000

Zara2000 Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you soo much, can you please like my comment to download them tonight? Thank you

Fearless likes this.