Mick Rock - SHOT! by Rock: The Photography of Mick Rock (2022) [PDF]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by jbgood47, 19 May 2023.

1. jbgood47

jbgood47 Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Author: Mick Rock | ISBN-13: 978-1681887975 | Year: 2022 | Format: pdf | Size: 58.06 MB

mQCgH4e.jpg

The iconic photography and tales of famous musicians and rock-and-roll legends, all from "the man who shot the Seventies" himself, Mick Rock.

Born in 1948 in Hammersmith, London, Michael Rock became a photographer after graduating from college, and developed his visual style with photos of the local rock music scene in England. Soon thereafter his photography career took off, going higher and higher with each new musician he shot for. His work is embodied in this text, full of luscious, color-saturated photography of some of the most dynamic and enthralling musical acts and stars in rock history—and likewise filled with amazing and amusing behind-the-scenes stories of musicians from Mick Jagger to Miley Cyrus and beyond. A sure-fire hit with rock and musical history fans!

Download: SHOT by Rock The Photography of Mick Rock.pdf (58.06 MB)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

AngelA, Cassidy, Coraline and 17 others like this.
  2. dzinetokyo

dzinetokyo Silver III

Thanks, jbgood47. These photos stir memories. I recall Ziggy Stardust sandwiched by two tall models in Roppongi in the 80s. If only I had an iphone then, but the way I was downing the scotch in those days of yore, I probably would have lost or broken it.

jbgood47 likes this.
  3. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

dhcnet, sunnydayzz, AngelA and 2 others like this.