Micro-studio Multi-camera Board Game Video Production

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by elvin, 19 Jul 2022.

1. elvin

elvin Legendary

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    1280-720.jpg

This course is a tour of the issues involved in recording and livestreaming multi-camera board game content from a small room, and includes discussion of cameras, lighting, audio, livestreaming, etc.

Will talk to through what gear you should consider buying, how to set up your camera, and show you a comparison of different settings, lighting configurations, microphone options, livestreaming devices, etc.

Focused on use of multiple cameras, maximizing quality, consistency, and efficient use of your time and space.

Not strictly limited to board game filming but most useful for people who want to use multiple cameras and need to show objects on the table in high quality.

No equipment discussed is sponsored -- I have no vested interest in what gear you buy, but I will try to give approximate costs for the equipment I use. I tend to advise spending money to maximize the ability to set up and tear down consistent filming setups quickly.

Please note that this course does NOT address anything related to choosing content to film, getting early copies of games, kickstarter previews, making money with your boardgame content; it is purely focused on the technical details of recording.

Full of little tips and tricks and comparisons of different setups.

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Micro-studio-Multi-camera-Board-Game-Video-Production/1641079196

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    Attention!!! In this topic, I will open any courses at your request from here https://www.skillshare.com/browse/film-and-video?via=header

2. elvin

elvin Legendary

3. elvin

elvin Legendary

Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Beginner Video Editing
    original.jpg

* UPDATED 17TH NOVEMBER 2021 - INCLUDES LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATES *

Stuck at home or quarantine and want to learn how to make videos to grow your online business or personal brand?

If you have never edited a video before and want to learn while you are stuck at home, join over 200,000 students (in all platforms) in one of the largest and most popular video editing courses for beginner's.

This course is a one-stop-shop that has everything you need to become a confident editor inside Premiere Pro.

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-Beginner-Video-Editing/1453218530

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**