Mike Yost - IPS Photography Business Training Course

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by nayad, 27 Mar 2019.

1. nayad

nayad Gold Nova

No Limit
    This was a private course part of the inner marketing circle from a retired veteran in the industry.
    (hence no sales page)
    Very concise practical advice back from 2015 but still relevant and straight to the point, no fluff !
    If you want to make more money from photography, you should get this and apply the principles.

What you need, are the techniques and methods that allows you as a IPS Photography Business to talk with prospective clients and instead of showing them your prices first and hearing crickets, you talk about your value and what they want first. But there are certain ways you do need to say it! Add to it, knowing the psychology behind those words is as important as what you say too! And that just scratches the surface of running your photography business.
    Isn’t investing in YOURSELF by taking the 35+ years knowledge of running a photography business I offer in this Training Course something you might want to do?

IPSmy-Capture.jpg
    So what do you get in this Course? Currently there are 10 training modules-
    • 1. Telephone Techniques- so when that call comes in and the first thing out of your prospect's mouth is- "How much do you charge" is asked, you know precisely what to say and how to answer that without hesitation! Do you want to know WHY they ask that question first?
    • 2. Answering Email Inquiries- Do you know the #1 question you get asked in an email? And do you know what your goal should be in answering them? If you are struggling with that and more in an email inquiry or those you DO reply too ends up in "crickets", then you won't want to miss this one!
    • 3. How to Transition from S&B to IPS and NOT to Lose Your Clients- Many have encountered the loss of every single one of their clients when making the jump from S&B to IPS. I can assure you, you don't have to lose them ALL, but I show you a way to help you transition into the successful business IPS can provide!
    • 4. The Consultation- many struggle here and I can show you how you can increase your percentage of booked clients and ones that book right on the spot with a good consultation. I also discuss how and when you discuss pricing and why that is NOT your clients biggest issue, but YOURS and how to overcome that.
    • 5. Pricing your Photography Products- Do you go and look at other photographers prices in your area and then try to figure out if you are "competitive"? If you do, then how do you know that what your looking at is profitable for them? I show you how you can price your products, make the profits you need to not just cover your expenses, but to make the income you desire as well! Also included is a "Pricing Calculator" I used for years and found works perfectly for anyone that uses it.
    • 6. The Sales Session- WHY you aren't going to "SELL" anything, but I teach you how to get your prospects to BUY! This is the one place we sometimes do everything "Right" and end up with that dreaded "can we go home and think about it" and you are left saying "uh, well, mmmmm, ok" and you never hear back. How can you eliminate that? I teach you how. Or you get that "my husband (or decision maker) can't come so I need to first do the viewing and see what he/she thinks first" type of viewing/selling session. You don't have to have those kind of sessions and I can help you overcome those obstacles with a simple solution.
    • 7. Preparing your Images for Print- How you can prep your images so that the quality prints you offer are better than your competition! We all promise it, so here is how you can deliver it.
    • 8. Marketing Part 1- So many struggle to bring in new clients and need the tools to make your business grow. This is Part 1 of a 3 part series that will help you find your "style", find your "target market", and show you how you can put 5-7 people in front of your camera in the next 2 weeks with one simple marketing method.
    • 9. Marketing to Millennials- Since this is the largest segment and fastest growing segment of most of your Marketing efforts, knowing HOW and WHY certain things appeal to them is vital in your success. This in-depth Module gets you in their value system and show you WHAT appeals and why.
    • 10- The “Client for Life” Marketing Program and coming soon- “Branding- Setting Yourself Apart From the Competition”.

Many of our current members will tell you- THIS "STUFF" WORKS! and will be the best and probably "cheapest" training end education you ever get or can find. THAT I promise!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

redpando, siggy, pitypang and 59 others like this.