Mononodes – MONO GRID v1.0 DCTL

Discussion in 'Video Effects' started by m0rpheus, 16 Jun 2024.

1. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Master

Gold Member No Limit
    aaaa.jpg
    GRID DCTL - Visual Overlay Grid for DaVinci Resolve

bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

INTRODUCTION

In the realm of visual storytelling, the composition of each frame plays a pivotal role in conveying the intended message and emotion. That’s why I designed GRID to support filmmakers with a straightforward approach to applying visual alignment grids within DaVinci Resolve. This tool ensures the precise structuring of visuals, whether you’re aiming to maintain straight horizons, achieve perfect central focus, or require fine grid adjustments for meticulous alignment. It’s the ideal solution for filmmakers and video editors seeking reliable framing, alignment assistance, and composition refinement. GRID enhances your visual storytelling by simplifying the complexity of alignment and composition.

https://mononodes.com/grid-dctl/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 16 Jun 2024
  2. Snook

Snook Master

Gold Member No Limit
    already leaked... One of the 33 likes is the leaker... LOL

3. xiaoyuer

xiaoyuer Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Before the post was published, I noticed that someone had already posted it on CGPeer

4. Snook

Snook Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Could be the person posting here got it there, But on Mate they release things right after they are released here and NO doubt there is a leaker from MATE here and it has to be an administrator or owner there bc members cannot upload shares that I am aware of.
    I have also shared many things here that I have paid for myself and they were not shared anywhere and the next day my share was on MATE. I know this for sure. But hey, it is what it is.
    Pretty much impossible to avoid it. And there are no "rules" in the sharing world LOL
    On a side note I have never been on CGpeer but appears to be an invite only policy site which might help to not get things leaked so fast..