Gold Nathan Cool - Advanced Editing for Real Estate Photography: Professional techniques

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by moonwalker, 27 Sep 2021.

1. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    In this second book in his real estate photography series, Nathan shows advanced editing techniques to create high-end real estate images. In-depth, detailed instructions, coupled with over 150 screenshots and example images guide you step-by-step through the tools used to repair images, validate exposures, correct problematic colors and artifacts, and easily remove unwanted items.

Learn how to quickly add sunny skies to cloudy days, impactful TV scenery, and natural fireplace swaps.

See how simple it is to evenly light a room by putting together photo composites in post-processing, along with tricks to make showers pop and hardwood floors look rich.

Nathan places an emphasis on efficiency, sharing various Lightroom presets and showing how to turn repetitive Photoshop processes into one-button actions.

While staying on-topic, Nathan also expands the "whys" to the "hows”, providing a wide range of knowledge that can be applied to other techniques as well.

Set yourself apart from the competition by learning the keys to editing speed with impressive, professional results.

upload_2021-9-27_10-25-34.png

Source: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0779PCVWC

Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Requesting a mirror please . . . :)

3. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

someone, please share the mirror, I've downgraded my mega account to the free one.

4. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

someone, please share the mirror, I've downgraded my mega account to the free one.

5. s3i45!

s3i45! Silver II