Gold Nathan Cool - Photography for Real Estate Exteriors: Taking and making professional first-impression

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by moonwalker, 27 Sep 2021.

1. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    In this third book in his real estate photography series, Nathan takes you step by step through the challenges to shoot and edit professional, exterior photos. With easy to understand terms, instructions and discussions, coupled with over 100 images and screenshots, this book progresses through basic- to expert-level techniques on how to master exterior composition, lighting, exposure blending, color compensation, camera settings, gear choices, distortion issues, and more. Learn how to capture and quickly edit stunning twilight photos; create impressive indoor-outdoor images; and shoot large properties using an alternative to drone photography that doesn't require FAA certification. Along with Lightroom presets included in this book — made specifically for exterior photography — you’ll learn rapid workflow procedures that turn regular photos into impactful images. See how you can create curb-appealing pictures that pop, placing you in the ranks of high-end photography.

upload_2021-9-27_10-29-25.png

Source: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078YY865F

Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Requesting a mirror please . . . :)

3. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

someone, please share the mirror, I've downgraded my mega account to the free one.

Nikon4life likes this.
  4. s3i45!

s3i45! Silver II