Gold Nathan Cool - Photography for Real Estate Interiors: How to take impressive interior photos

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by moonwalker, 27 Sep 2021.

1. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    From gear to editing, composition, lighting, settings, techniques and more, real estate photographer Nathan Cool provides a comprehensive guide for shooting high-quality interior real estate photography from start to finish. Learn how to not just take, but also make great real estate interior photos with an efficient workflow and cost-effective tools to speed up your shooting and editing processes. With numerous real-world examples, screen shots, diagrams, and external links to Nathan's video tutorials, you’ll learn the principles that Nathan Cool and many other professional real estate photographers apply to their work. Far from being a dry academic tome, this book shows practical techniques that prove profitable for a real estate photography business. See how you can stand out from today’s crowd of camera clickers and show clients you charge like a pro because you shoot like one.

upload_2021-9-27_9-2-54.png

Source: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0755KXSL4

Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Request a mirror please . . . :)

3. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

someone, please share the mirror, I've downgraded my mega account to the free one.

Nikon4life likes this.
  4. s3i45!

s3i45! Silver II