Gold Nature Photographers Network - Irene Hinke-Sacilotto - A Passion for Wildlife Photography

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by curiousdude, 31 May 2024.

1. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    https://community.naturephotographers.network/c/learning/webinar-recordings/133

[​IMG]

A Passion for Wildlife Photography, The Stories Behind the Images by Irene Hinke-Sacilotto

Presentation Description

This talk is based on Irene’s more than 35 plus years of experience photographing wildlife. It covers the requirements, strategies, techniques, and equipment required to capture engaging images of animals in their natural habitat. Included are lighting and composition information, locating, attracting, and approaching wildlife and capturing action. Also covered are comments on safety and ethics. The program is interwoven with some entertaining stories behind some of the images.

Artist Biography
    For more than 35 years, I have shared my photographic experiences and love of nature with thousands of individuals through classes, workshops, lectures, and tours in both the U.S. and abroad including Iceland, Newfoundland, the Falkland Islands, the Brazilian Pantanal, South Dakota Badlands, Bosque del Apache, Chincoteague NWR, Tangier Island, etc. Program sponsors have included zoos, nature centers, camera clubs, and conservation organizations such as National Wildlife Federation and the Assateague Island Alliance. I have written “How To” articles on nature photography for national publications such as Outdoor Photographer and Birding. My images have appeared in magazines, calendars, and books published by National Wildlife Federation, National Geographic, Natural History Society, and Sierra Club. Credits include a book entitled, “Chincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, an Ecological Treasure.”

Learn more about Irene at: https://www.ospreyphoto.com/irene-hinke-sacilotto/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. mr.c

mr.c Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you!

3. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Sure thing!