Nature Photography: Recharge and Enjoy the Outdoors

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Elenaruddy, 26 Sep 2019.

1. Elenaruddy

Elenaruddy Gold

No Limit
    2-1-747x420.jpeg

Give yourself an excuse to get outside and explore with your camera!

This class was designed around the idea of peeling back the layer of expectations you may have set for yourself and your work. I want you to take a quiet moment out in nature to remember why you got started with photography in the first place.

I find the act of “creating just to create” can be so healing and rewarding, especially if its been awhile since you dusted off your camera! So please join us!

For this class you will need:
    • Any camera (even your phone!)
    • Any place outside that you love
    This class is for any level of photographer. The bulk of the lesson is about getting outside and taking pictures for fun but there is a section on macro photography with some broad and specific macro concepts and techniques.

I hope that this class gives you a reason to get outside and start creating. We’re not trying to take the most captivating shots we’ve ever made, or even to get something “insta-worthy” (but great if you do!! I’d love to see!) We’re here to drink up the delicious outdoors, recharge from our day-to-day, and let the little things inspire us.

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Nature-Photography-Recharge-and-Enjoy-the-Outdoors/209036020?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**