Nick page vs greg benz vs sean bagshaw

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by khabibos, 22 Dec 2019.

1. khabibos

khabibos Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    hi guys . first i wanna say thanks for all the people that shared content in this forum i'm glad i found and i'm thankful for the wealth of knowledge that is available here especially if you're a struggling photographer like me who doesn't have the money to buy them and hopefully will afford to buy them in the future.
    -my question is ;in your experience what is the method that gave you the best results out of these 3 instructors ;
    Nick page / greg benz / sean bagshaw
    because they have their own panels (tkactions vs lumenzia) it could take time to learn all of them what should i start with to get the best results.
    and if i'm missing other instructors please make sure to give your suggestions . thanks

2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    This comparison should be:
    Jimmy McIntyre: Raya Pro/Lumi32
    Greg Benz: Lumenzia
    Sean Bagshaw: TKActions

All three panels do 95% the same thing.
    What you need in order to get the "best results" is to really understand the concept behind Luminosity Masks and what they can do for you, once you have a firm grasp of that concept any of those panels can get you "best results".

My suggestions would be to first watch all the tutorials without focusing on the panels and then going for the instructor/results that you enjoy the most.

ponnu_78, faget00 and dalco like this.
  3. khabibos

khabibos Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    thanks

faget00 and Werben like this.
  4. Palmiro

Palmiro Guest

Im using all 3 panels, my go to panel is lumenzia. it seems to be a easier panel to use and learn

ponnu_78 likes this.