Gold Nik Collection by DxO 6.0.0 - by TNT- Mac

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by pxdxa, 17 May 2023.

1. pxdxa

pxdxa Gold Nova

No Limit

Attached Files:

Last edited: 17 May 2023
  2. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

No Limit
    Why aren't you screaming at the staff about the act of this ecce person? How can his act been totally dismissed? Why would you ever bother to post anything on this site in the future for Gold Members only, if another member can come along and post a link to the same material but without the Gold Member restriction? Not only is that an injustice to you, but also to this site (meaning the ownership)!

I have never found reason (nor has the admin given me one) to post anything on this site for Gold Members only. As I see it, this only benefits site ownership. I reported this to staff and directly to the admin early this morning along with the fact that ecce also posted this Mac link in my Windows thread for this product. And yet his posts are still here. Why is that???

Last edited: 19 May 2023
  3. Snook

Snook Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    They should take away his likes and or kick him out as well, obviously he is a troll. Not to be argumentative at all, but many shares here that are "Gold" can be easily found elsewhere and in my opinion should never be gold. I no longer put Gold on some of my shares that can be easily found or where found elsewhere for the same reason. But that is just my opinion and each person can decide whether to make it gold or not. :rolleyes:

DesertFox likes this.
  4. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

No Limit
    And still his link remains ... unbelievable!

Snook likes this.