Other Language [Nikolai Biryukov] The course [Photocollege]

Discussion in 'Photo Tutorials' started by yurakorg, 18 Aug 2023.

1. yurakorg

yurakorg Gold Nova

No Limit
    1691692714836.png

This course is designed for experienced working photographers. If you understand the technical issues and know how the equipment works, but would like to understand the process of preparing for shooting and creating a concept, you are welcome.

In each lesson, I will analyze in detail my shooting and, using a personal example, I will tell you how I used this or that technique. After completing this course, you will have a solid understanding of how to work with different types of photography and will have the opportunity to think about what you can change in order to find your unique style.

YOU WILL LEARN:
    Techniques to add depth to your stories and make them more interesting to the viewer.
    An integrated approach in the preparation and selection of the concept. This will help you stand out from the crowd and find your special recognizable style.
    Conduct casting and work with models or celebrities. Search for locations, use resources wisely and optimize filming costs.
    Choose a team for a specific order and together solve complex problems that you may encounter on the site

https://unimys.com/product/photocollege-nikolay-biryukov-the-course-2020/

link
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Daukness

Daukness Silver IV

Gold Member
    Thanks