Dead Nikon School Online - Beyond the Fundamentals of Photography with REED HOFFMANN

Discussion in 'Trash' started by robustKID, 6 Apr 2020.

1. robustKID

robustKID Gold

No Limit
    Environmental Portraiture
    with JOEY TERRILL

Professional Photographer and Nikon Ambassador Joey Terrill will teach you how to define an environmental portrait that reveals a story about your subject in their environment. Joey will teach you how to create environmental portraits using available and Speedlight flash, how to select the right lens for the photograph and how best to direct your subjects in a clear, positive way that builds trust between you.

Author's Link : https://online.nikonschool.com/course/beyond-fundamentals-with-reed-hoffmann/

LINK : [mod edit: dead link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: 26 May 2021
  2. xjjx

xjjx Master

No Limit
    robustKID and VENOM like this.
  3. robustKID

robustKID Gold

No Limit
    Hi @xjjx Just to let you know I really think you should have posted these :). If I am desperate to take advantage I might have posted by the night of your post :cool:. Well looking at your comment on my every post related to this “Nikon School On-line” I can understand that you are pretty upset with me posting these. Understandable Human Emotions :(. Well i'm downloading some content from "Academy of Storytellers" which also provided free for a limited time. Others are also posted here from that site. So if you are interested in doing so, I am really happy for you saving some time for us. You can still take advantage for likes ;) just kidding but still it's true :). Hope you understand Thank you.

4. xjjx

xjjx Master

No Limit
    Same comment on your threads because it's a "spreading" Bundle... it grew like mushrooms :rolleyes:
    Let's close this story and as said....have a nice day.

robustKID likes this.
  5. robustKID

robustKID Gold

No Limit
    Yeah I Understand. You too Take care buddy. :)

6. robustKID

robustKID Gold

No Limit
    I Will be uploading these soon. Mirrors are also welcome Thankyou.