Request Noelle Mirabella Photography - Fine Art Online Workshop

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by BLT, 24 Jan 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    This is a new post with an official group buy request as we had quite a few people now who showed interested in a group buy of this workshop.
    Her next online WS that is not sold out yet is in May and the cost is $1295

10 people / $130
    15 people / $86
    20 people / $65

This workshop will have five live webinars which are not recorded so they would need to be screen recorded and I am really hoping that admins can help us out with this unusual type of group buy request.

https://noellemirabellaphotography.bigcartel.com/product/online-workshop-may-2021

982D2547-36EA-48CD-BC07-CDCF0351D641.jpeg

Online Workshop: May, 7th to 13th: 2021

Come and join me for an online workshop that focuses on YOU and what you can learn to create the images you dream of.

The workshop is set up on a private online forum. Here, you will be able to ask questions and post images for feedback. I will conduct all portfolio reviews in the forum and give feedback on shooting assignments there as well. Our 6 webinars will be hosted in Adobe Connect and will be live, so you can ask questions as I go through the material. :)

This Workshop Will Cover:

Portfolio Review: In depth, detailed review of your favourite outdoor image. I will discuss areas of strength, and aspects of your image that have room for improvement. I believe that constructive criticism is a vital component to progressing in any field. I offer CC at every step along the way in this course in hopes that it will help you grow and create well thought-out images.

Branding and Marketing: I will discuss how to brand and market brand your business in an organic, personally congruent way, and why it is important.

Camera Settings: How to set up your camera and editing workflow to achieve rich depth of colour, tack sharp images, and incredible compression and subject isolation.

Light: Light, light, and more light, and shadows too! I will teach you what to look for in outdoor locations that will allow you to light your subjects using 100% natural light and how to tackle tricky lighting situations. I will also teach you how to supplement your natural light with off camera lighting.

Outdoor Locations: What I look for in locations to create compelling, balanced compositions, and how I use locations for, babies, children, and families. You will get to see the behind the scenes shots, and pull-backs of my most popular shoots.

Composition: I will cover different tools for creating impactful compositions that will draw your viewer in and maintain interest.

Children and Babies: I will discuss how to set up your shoots in a way that honours the individual needs of children and babies. I will cover how to pose babies both asleep and awake and how to get natural-looking photos of children that tell a story and evoke emotion. I will also cover the foundational elements of photographing newborns outdoors.

Styling: I will reveal how to use wardrobe to create harmonious compositions that aid in the narrative of your images.

Colour: I will teach you how to use colour to create compelling compositions.

Editing: Two full webinars will be devoted to hand editing. No actions. No presets. No secrets. I will teach you how to take full control of your images, your creative decision making and, breathe life into your images through hand-editing.

Pricing: I will go over my unique way of pricing my sessions that allows me the time and resources to really connect with my clients and devote myself to telling their beautiful life stories.

Storytelling and Vision: Perhaps most importantly, I will cover how to tell stories in your work. I will encourage you to use your beautiful voice and find what inspires you to create. I will give you tools that help you create work that is meaningful, impactful, and world changing. And, I will help you do so in a way that honours your own story and your unique voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Students should be shooting in manual mode, and familiar with layers and masks in photoshop to get the most out of this course.

* Please note that this workshop covers everything pertaining to outdoor photography, not studio photography.

My goal in teaching this workshop is that you all leave with the tools to compose the images that you dream of creating. This workshop will be tailored to your individual needs. Nothing is off the table. This workshop is all about you.

The workshop will take place on a private online forum. In addition to continual feedback and shooting assignments, this workshop will have five live webinars:

May 7th (Fri): 7:00 p.m. MST
    May 8th (Sat): 7:00 p.m. MST
    May 9th (Sun): 12:00 p.m. MST
    May 10th (Mon): 7:00 p.m. MST
    May 12th (Wed): 12:00 p.m. MST
    Extra Webinar: May 13th: 12:00 pm MST

The webinars are roughly two hours long each (not including group questions), though webinars 2 and 3 tend to go about 2.5 hours. The webinars are the only required scheduled times. Everything else (portfolio reviews, shooting assignments, and questions) is self-paced and at your leisure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These webinars will not be recorded and made available to watch at a later date. I treat my online workshops like I do my live workshops that way. I much prefer my students are present and engaged. Recording is strictly prohibited. That being said, they are repetitive. I give many examples of each concept, so if you are worried about not keeping up with the material, you shouldn't be. :) I also have typed up editing notes for all of the more in depth editing techniques so that you can relax and follow along.

Workshops are prohibited to those who mentor, host workshops, create actions, or sell photography videos, and those located within 500 kms of Grande Prairie, Alberta. Participants will be required to sign a 2-year non-compete contract. This means that you cannot teach photography-related workshops for two years after taking this workshop. I am willing to make exceptions for those teaching studio newborn photography. Just ask me to amend the contract to exclude studio newborn work.

The total cost of this workshop is $1295 USD. A $647.50 non-refundable retainer and a signed contract are required to book your seat. In the event that you need to cancel your participation in the workshop, you may sell your seat to an instructor approved participant. If you fail to make a payment by the scheduled dates outlined below, you will forfeit your seat and will not be entitled to a refund.

Payment Plan
    $647.50 is required to book your seat.
    $647.50 is due April 20th, 2021

Last edited: 25 Mar 2021
    darckrose and sina98 like this.
  2. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    sina98 likes this.
  3. rgainz

rgainz New Member

Bump!

sina98 likes this.
  4. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
    Bump

sina98 likes this.
  5. sina98

sina98 New Member

bump

6. Ruf1

Ruf1 New Member

I'm interested +1

sina98 likes this.
  7. shadowfla

shadowfla New Member

8. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
  9. rgainz

rgainz New Member

Bump!!

10. AnnaIglesias

AnnaIglesias New Member

+1 for gb

11. gujice

gujice Veteran

12. ghiocel30

ghiocel30 Master

No Limit
  13. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
  14. Nero

Nero New Member

Gold Member
    Ad me +1

15. plam_1980

plam_1980 New Member

16. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
  17. Anuj Kumar

Anuj Kumar New Member

Newcomer
    Add me Please +1

18. plam_1980

plam_1980 New Member

According to a post in her FB page, there are only 4 seats left! Please someone from the admins to hurry
    [​IMG]

19. Daukness

Daukness Veteran

20. BLT

BLT Expert

Gold Member No Limit
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.